|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(c) There is no racial majority.
2. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(c) Play horseshoes.
(d) Play cards.
3. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(c) Their problems.
4. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A plum seed.
(b) A tree leaf.
(c) A bird's nest.
(d) A royal crown.
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the body and mind described in "Prayer"?
2. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
3. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
4. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
5. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)