|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does the woman's soul leave her in "Calling Jesus"?
(a) When she comes home at night.
(b) When she sleeps with men.
(c) When she goes to work.
(d) When she awakes.
2. How many times has Karintha been married?
(c) Many times.
3. With what does the poem "Nullo" primarily deal?
4. How is the rain dripping in "Storm Ending"?
(a) It is sprinkling.
(b) It is pouring.
(c) It is galing.
(d) It is bleeding.
5. With whose religious changes does "Conversion" deal?
(a) African slaves.
(b) Plantation owners.
(c) Genteel women.
(d) Northerners moving South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
2. How is Esther described physically?
3. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
4. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
5. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)