|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
(c) Judgment Day.
2. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The wells.
(b) The pipes.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The streams.
3. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
4. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
5. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
2. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
3. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
4. When contemplating what sort of life Fern might have, how does the author compare love to prejudice?
5. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)