|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what are scythes made?
2. In "Storm Ending", to what is the thunder compared?
(a) A drum.
(b) A flower.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A dog's howl.
3. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Strong; weak.
(b) Poor; rich.
(c) Mean; nice.
(d) White; black.
4. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
(a) Grand Theater.
(b) Lincoln Theater.
(c) Edgewood Theater.
(d) Ross Theater.
5. What color is the honey of the beehive against the black night sky?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which field worker in "Blood-Burning Mood" is in love with Louisa?
2. How many sons did Becky have?
3. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
4. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
5. With what does the poem "Nullo" primarily deal?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)