|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which alcohol does the African god drink in "Conversion"?
2. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
3. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
4. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
(b) Judgment Day.
5. When she is nine years old, by whom does Esther become entranced?
(a) King Barlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
2. The pine needles are so quiet in "Nullo" that which animal does not even hear their falling?
3. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
4. To whose singing does the author repeatedly compare Fern's face?
5. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)