|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
2. To what type of tree does the poem "Nullo" refer?
3. How does Avey initially feel about the speaker?
(a) She respects him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) She hates him.
4. Who is observing the forest in "Nullo"?
(b) Only the speaker.
(d) The townspeople.
5. Who is Paul's roommate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did Becky have?
2. What does Helen think are Bona's feelings toward Paul?
3. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
4. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
5. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)