|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A stone.
(b) The hard ground.
(c) A rippling river.
(d) A cluster of grapes.
2. In "Calling Jesus," to what animal is the soul of the woman described compared?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
3. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She fears them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She has contempt for them.
4. What does the speaker worry about when calling the spirits in "Prayer"?
(a) They will not care.
(b) His words will be wrong.
(c) His voice will not reach them.
(d) They will not understand him.
5. How is the swinging of the scythes described in "Reapers"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
2. Which alcohol does the African god drink in "Conversion"?
3. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
4. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
5. What did Karintha do as a child?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)