|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The pipes.
(c) The streams.
(d) The wells.
2. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He is unfair.
(d) He is wild.
3. What does the speaker worry about when calling the spirits in "Prayer"?
(a) They will not understand him.
(b) His words will be wrong.
(c) His voice will not reach them.
(d) They will not care.
4. How was the cotton described during November?
5. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) A boy.
(b) The slaves' ancestors.
(c) The plantation owner's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorris do in the theater?
2. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
3. At twenty-two, how does Esther decide that she feels about Barlo?
4. Where was the cotton song sung?
5. Of what are scythes made?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)