|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Paul live?
(a) Kansas City.
2. Which alcohol does the African god drink in "Conversion"?
3. How is the rain dripping in "Storm Ending"?
(a) It is bleeding.
(b) It is sprinkling.
(c) It is pouring.
(d) It is galing.
4. What does Helen think are Bona's feelings toward Paul?
(a) She is intrigued by him.
(b) She is indifferent.
(c) She respects him.
(d) She loves him.
5. What does the beehive represent?
(b) The brain.
(c) The universe.
(d) The South.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
2. What do the cotton pickers wear?
3. Who is Paul's roommate?
4. What is Avey's profession?
5. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)