|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
2. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
(a) They will create a memorial.
(b) They will give his family gifts.
(c) They will sing to him.
(d) They will call him names.
3. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. "Prayer" deals with the thematic tug and pull between what two issues?
(b) God/the devil.
(d) Physical/spiritual needs.
5. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. How is Esther described physically?
3. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
4. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)