|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is a woman.
(b) When Karintha is a child.
(c) When Karintha is 12.
(d) When Karintha is elderly.
2. Of what are scythes made?
3. How is the swinging of the scythes described in "Reapers"?
4. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
5. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They sharpen them.
(b) They use them as tools.
(c) They cut with them.
(d) They attach to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What facial description is the thunder given in "Storm Ending"?
2. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
3. Who is the piano player in the theater that Muriel and Dan go to?
4. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
5. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)