|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the speaker feel about Cloine?
(a) He finds her ugly.
(b) He is entranced by her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He does not care about her.
2. What does Dan tell Muriel about love?
(a) That it lives in her heart.
(b) That it does not exist.
(c) That it curls around them like smoke.
(d) That it is all around them.
3. How is Esther described physically?
4. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They shunned Becky.
(b) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(c) They adopted the child.
(d) They offered assistance to Becky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
2. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
3. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
4. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
5. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)