|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
2. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
(a) His parents.
(b) His wife.
(c) No one.
(d) His wife and children.
3. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
(a) Church songs.
(b) Field songs.
(c) Folk songs.
(d) Blues songs.
4. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
(a) His mother and sister.
(b) His father.
(d) Tom Burwell.
5. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bona and Paul get into an argument?
2. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
3. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
4. What specifically is stated as not happening in the forest in "Nullo"?
5. Why did Carma take a lover?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)