|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
(a) Ross Theater.
(b) Grand Theater.
(c) Edgewood Theater.
(d) Lincoln Theater.
2. Who can save the woman described in "Calling Jesus"?
(b) Her family.
(d) The speaker.
3. In "Harvest Song," who does the speaker long to hear?
(a) Other field workers.
(b) Children laughing.
(c) The voice of God.
(d) His mother singing.
4. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
5. When she is nine years old, by whom does Esther become entranced?
(a) King Barlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
2. How does Dorris describe John?
3. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
4. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
5. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)