|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is observing the forest in "Nullo"?
(c) Only the speaker.
(d) The townspeople.
2. What does the beehive represent?
(a) The South.
(b) The universe.
(c) The brain.
3. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(c) There is no racial majority.
4. What is the overall physical state of the speaker in "Harvest Song"?
5. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although his body is weak, how is the speaker's soul described in "Prayer"?
2. What is the main fault of the Christian god in "Conversion"?
3. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
4. How was the cotton described during November?
5. Where does the dog go at night in "Calling Jesus"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)