|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He does not care about them.
(c) He hates them.
(d) He loves them.
2. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
3. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
4. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
5. What animal has been walking in the forest as evidenced by imprints in "Nullo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
2. In "Storm Ending", to what is the thunder compared?
3. At what age does the speaker begin to tell the story of Avey?
4. In "Conversion", how is the Christian god physically described?
5. How was the cotton described during November?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)