|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) The plantation owner's son.
(b) A boy.
(d) The slaves' ancestors.
2. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
(a) His wife.
(b) No one.
(c) His wife and children.
(d) His parents.
3. Upon which of Cloine's body parts is the speaker fixated?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her legs.
4. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
(a) Eternal food.
(b) Absolution of sins.
(c) Freedom from slavery.
(d) Entrance into heaven.
5. What animal has been walking in the forest as evidenced by imprints in "Nullo"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the speaker's feeling overpower in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
2. How does Esther think that men feel about her?
3. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
4. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
5. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)