|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Calling Jesus," when does the dog of the woman described nuzzle up to the speaker?
(a) When she forgets about her life.
(b) When she tells it to.
(c) When she is sad.
(d) When she feels calm.
2. How does the speaker feel about Cloine?
(a) He does not care about her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He is entranced by her.
(d) He finds her ugly.
3. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
4. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
5. What part of the street does the speaker use in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" to describe the woman?
(a) A smooth pavement.
(b) The curved curb.
(c) A streetlamp.
(d) A fire hydrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
2. What did Karintha do as a child?
3. Where does the dog go at night in "Calling Jesus"?
4. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
5. What do the cotton pickers wear?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)