|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
(c) Sits on her porch.
(d) Works the field.
2. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is wild.
(c) He is unfair.
(d) He is drunk.
3. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A dog's tail.
(b) A snake.
(d) A lyncher's rope.
4. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She fears them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She has contempt for them.
5. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
(b) In the forest.
(c) To work.
(d) To her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
2. How is Karintha's skin described?
3. Where do Louisa and Bob meet secretly?
4. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
5. Seventh Street is located in which city?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)