|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main fault of the Christian god in "Conversion"?
(a) He is sarcastic and weak.
(b) He is closeminded and unfair.
(c) He is serious and unforgiving.
(d) He is irrational and unwielding.
2. What part of the street does the speaker use in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" to describe the woman?
(a) The curved curb.
(b) A smooth pavement.
(c) A fire hydrant.
(d) A streetlamp.
3. What is the last image of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
(a) The lake gleaming.
(b) The moon glowing.
(c) The sun shining.
(d) The lightning striking.
4. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He is unfair.
(c) He is wild.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
(a) Jet black.
(b) Sunny blond.
(c) Silver gray.
(d) Earth brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
2. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. How is Carma described?
4. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
5. Why did Carma take a lover?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)