|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They cut with them.
(b) They sharpen them.
(c) They use them as tools.
(d) They attach to them.
2. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(d) Their problems.
3. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
(a) She makes the dancers jealous.
(b) She enthuses the dancers.
(c) She drives men away.
(d) She enrages her mother.
4. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is a child.
(b) When Karintha is elderly.
(c) When Karintha is 12.
(d) When Karintha is a woman.
5. What specifically is stated as not happening in the forest in "Nullo"?
(a) It is not raining.
(b) There are no people.
(c) It is not windy.
(d) It is not on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the cotton described during November?
2. What is the main fault of the Christian god in "Conversion"?
3. What color is the honey of the beehive against the black night sky?
4. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
5. Where was Becky's house?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)