|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
(a) Sits on her porch.
(c) Works the field.
2. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
3. What does the beehive represent?
(a) The universe.
(b) The South.
(d) The brain.
4. How is Karintha's skin described?
(a) Sweet as nectar.
(b) Dusk on the eastern horizon.
(c) The color of newly plowed earth.
(d) A river of chocolate.
5. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
2. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
3. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
4. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
5. Who lives on Seventh Street?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)