|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorris describe John?
2. During the day, where does the dog follow the woman in "Calling Jesus"?
(b) To her home.
(c) To work.
(d) In the forest.
3. What will the speaker's feeling overpower in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
(a) The power grid.
(b) His own hesitations.
(c) The woman's objections.
(d) The wishes of others.
4. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
5. What is Tom's reaction when men mention Louisa and Bob?
(a) He becomes paranoid.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He escapes to the woods.
(d) He becomes violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker feel about Cloine?
2. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
3. How is Karintha's skin described?
4. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
5. What did Karintha do as a child?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)