|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does the woman's soul leave her in "Calling Jesus"?
(a) When she sleeps with men.
(b) When she comes home at night.
(c) When she goes to work.
(d) When she awakes.
2. Where was Becky's house?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In the center of town.
(c) Next to the railroad tracks.
(d) In a forest.
3. In "Beehive", where does the Earth fit into the universal honeycomb?
(a) The Earth is the center.
(b) The Earth is a honeycomb.
(c) The Earth is a cell.
(d) The Earth is a flower.
4. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
(a) The cotton plant did not normally flower.
(b) It came at a strange time of year.
(c) It caused strange things to happen.
(d) It poisoned the birds.
5. How many sons did Becky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Avey's profession?
2. How is Karintha's skin described?
3. How does Dorris describe John?
4. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
5. Seventh Street is located in which city?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)