|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
2. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
(a) They make love.
(b) Fern begins to undress.
(c) The speaker attacks Fern as the townspeople look on.
(d) Fern faints and begins to convulse.
3. In "Calling Jesus," to what animal is the soul of the woman described compared?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
4. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
(a) Ripen too soon.
(b) Wilt like a flower.
(c) Sink in the sand.
(d) Love like a lamb
5. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
2. What facial description is the thunder given in "Storm Ending"?
3. Why are Rhobert's legs bowed?
4. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
5. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)