|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
2. To whose singing does the author repeatedly compare Fern's face?
(a) A Jewish cantor.
(b) A field worker.
(c) An angel child.
(d) A churchgoer.
3. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
4. Why are Rhobert's legs bowed?
(a) He is burdened with the weight of the world.
(b) His bones did not form correctly.
(c) He had rickets as a child.
(d) He was beaten as a child.
5. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(b) Play horseshoes.
(d) Play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
2. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
3. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
4. Where was Becky's house?
5. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)