|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother and sister.
(d) Tom Burwell.
2. At what age does the speaker begin to tell the story of Avey?
(a) High school.
(b) As a child.
(d) Middle age.
3. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
(c) Late night.
4. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
(a) The stars.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) The Earth.
5. Of what are scythes made?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Evening Song", to what is Cloine compared?
2. What does Rhobert wear upon his head?
3. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
4. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
5. How was the cotton described during November?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)