|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
3. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Kansas City, Kansas.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
(d) Judgment Day.
5. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They shunned Becky.
(b) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(c) They adopted the child.
(d) They offered assistance to Becky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. How does Karintha express her anger?
3. How does Avey initially feel about the speaker?
4. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
5. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)