|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Becky have?
2. Upon which of Cloine's body parts is the speaker fixated?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her lips.
3. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(a) There is no racial majority.
4. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
(a) He does not care about them.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He hates them.
5. With whose religious changes does "Conversion" deal?
(a) Northerners moving South.
(b) Genteel women.
(c) Plantation owners.
(d) African slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
2. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. Which field worker in "Blood-Burning Mood" is in love with Louisa?
4. How many times has Karintha been married?
5. How is Karintha's skin described?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)