|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karintha do as a child?
(a) Loved to read.
(b) Gossiped about her peers.
(c) Played baseball.
(d) Danced with older boys.
2. How does Rhobert feel about his family?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He does not care about them.
(d) He hates them.
3. How many times has Karintha been married?
(a) Many times.
4. How many sons did Becky have?
5. What wish is expressed by the speaker in "Beehive"?
(a) To leave the beehive forever.
(b) To mate with the queen.
(c) To pollinate flowers.
(d) To take over the beehive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
2. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
3. At twenty-two, how does Esther decide that she feels about Barlo?
4. In "Evening Song", to what is Cloine compared?
5. What is the main fault of the Christian god in "Conversion"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)