|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose singing does the author repeatedly compare Fern's face?
(a) A Jewish cantor.
(b) An angel child.
(c) A field worker.
(d) A churchgoer.
2. What do the cotton pickers wear?
(a) No shoes.
(c) Leather shoes.
3. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(c) In love.
4. What does the beehive represent?
(b) The brain.
(c) The universe.
(d) The South.
5. Upon which of Cloine's body parts is the speaker fixated?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has been walking in the forest as evidenced by imprints in "Nullo"?
2. Whose reaction is Bob Stone concerned about in thinking about Louisa and him?
3. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
4. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
5. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)