|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
2. How is Karintha's skin described?
(a) A river of chocolate.
(b) Dusk on the eastern horizon.
(c) Sweet as nectar.
(d) The color of newly plowed earth.
3. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
4. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
5. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) She came to the market.
(b) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(c) Her sons told the townspeople.
(d) They saw her through the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whose religious changes does "Conversion" deal?
2. How do the men in Fern's city feel about her after the narrator begins to pay her attention?
3. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
4. What color is the honey of the beehive against the black night sky?
5. Where do Louisa and Bob meet secretly?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)