|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
2. How is the swinging of the scythes described in "Reapers"?
3. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(d) There is no racial majority.
4. How many sons did Becky have?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
2. What animals were described as searching for water?
3. How does Avey initially feel about the speaker?
4. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
5. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)