|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(b) A dog's tail.
(c) A lyncher's rope.
(d) A snake.
2. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She has contempt for them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She fears them.
3. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
4. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
5. What does the speaker say is lacking in Avey and his encounters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on Seventh Street?
2. How is Carma described?
3. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
4. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
5. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)