|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
(a) That it is broken into.
(b) That it crumbles to the ground.
(c) That it is on fire.
(d) That she and Barlo own it.
2. At twenty-two, how does Esther decide that she feels about Barlo?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is disgusted by him.
(c) She is dependent upon him.
(d) She hates him.
3. With what does the poem "Nullo" primarily deal?
4. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) As a teenager.
(b) Old age.
(c) Middle age.
(d) As a child.
5. To what type of tree does the poem "Nullo" refer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rhobert wear upon his head?
2. What is the main fault of the Christian god in "Conversion"?
3. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
4. How does the speaker feel about Cloine?
5. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)