|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does a towns person divulge to the narrator upon first sight of Fern?
(a) That she is loved by many.
(b) Only her name.
(c) Her line of work.
(d) That she is promiscuous.
2. What specifically is stated as not happening in the forest in "Nullo"?
(a) It is not raining.
(b) There are no people.
(c) It is not windy.
(d) It is not on fire.
3. How is Esther described physically?
4. How does Esther think that men feel about her?
(a) She confuses them.
(b) She does not appeal to them.
(c) She is hated by them.
(d) She attracts them.
5. What animals were described as searching for water?
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
2. How does Karintha express her anger?
3. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
4. How is Carma described?
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)