|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karintha express her anger?
(a) Hurting people's feelings.
(b) Screaming and hitting.
(c) Breaking things.
2. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) They saw her through the windows.
(b) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(c) She came to the market.
(d) Her sons told the townspeople.
3. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
(b) Sits on her porch.
(c) Works the field.
4. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
5. How is Esther described physically?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
2. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
3. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
4. What information does a towns person divulge to the narrator upon first sight of Fern?
5. What did Carma shoot?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)