|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
2. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
3. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She has contempt for them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She fears them.
4. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
5. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
(a) Works the field.
(b) Sits on her porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
2. How is Karintha's skin described?
3. What specifically is stated as not happening in the forest in "Nullo"?
4. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
5. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)