|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They use them as tools.
(b) They sharpen them.
(c) They cut with them.
(d) They attach to them.
2. How many times has Karintha been married?
(b) Many times.
3. Of what are scythes made?
4. Who is observing the forest in "Nullo"?
(a) Only the speaker.
(b) The townspeople.
5. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) They saw her through the windows.
(b) Her sons told the townspeople.
(c) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(d) She came to the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the cotton described during November?
2. The poem "Evening Song" is an ode to whom?
3. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
4. What information does a towns person divulge to the narrator upon first sight of Fern?
5. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)