|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
2. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
(a) Absolution of sins.
(b) Freedom from slavery.
(c) Eternal food.
(d) Entrance into heaven.
3. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) Her sons told the townspeople.
(b) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(c) They saw her through the windows.
(d) She came to the market.
4. How does Karintha express her anger?
(a) Hurting people's feelings.
(c) Screaming and hitting.
(d) Breaking things.
5. What specifically is stated as not happening in the forest in "Nullo"?
(a) It is not raining.
(b) It is not windy.
(c) There are no people.
(d) It is not on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
2. Who is observing the forest in "Nullo"?
3. According to the cotton song, how does God feel about picking cotton?
4. What do the cotton pickers wear?
5. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)