|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
2. According to the cotton song, how does God feel about picking cotton?
(a) He thinks it is an abomination.
(b) He thinks that it is good work.
(c) He cares not what we do on Earth.
(d) He thinks that it is sustained slavery.
3. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A tree leaf.
(c) A plum seed.
(d) A royal crown.
4. To what type of tree does the poem "Nullo" refer?
5. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
2. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
3. How do the men in Fern's city feel about her after the narrator begins to pay her attention?
4. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
5. What did Carma shoot?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)