|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 "Esther".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
(b) Late night.
2. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
3. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A plum seed.
(b) A tree leaf.
(c) A bird's nest.
(d) A royal crown.
4. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
(a) A dastardly debacle.
(b) The saddest tragedy.
(c) The finest love story.
(d) The crudest melodrama.
5. How many sons did Becky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
2. How do the men in Fern's city feel about her after the narrator begins to pay her attention?
3. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
4. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
5. Of what are scythes made?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)