|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Fern".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
2. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
(a) They make love.
(b) The speaker attacks Fern as the townspeople look on.
(c) Fern begins to undress.
(d) Fern faints and begins to convulse.
3. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
4. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(a) Knifes the men helping him.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kisses Carma.
5. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In a forest.
(b) On a farm.
(c) Next to the railroad tracks.
(d) In the center of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Karintha's skin described?
2. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
3. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
4. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
5. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)