|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Fern".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
(a) Late night.
2. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
3. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
4. How was the cotton described during November?
5. How is Carma described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
2. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
3. How many times has Karintha been married?
4. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
5. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)