|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Fern".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carma shoot?
(a) A deer.
2. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is a woman.
(b) When Karintha is 12.
(c) When Karintha is a child.
(d) When Karintha is elderly.
3. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A bird.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
4. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
5. Where was Becky's house?
(a) Next to the railroad tracks.
(b) In a forest.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In the center of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
2. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
3. To whose singing does the author repeatedly compare Fern's face?
4. What did Karintha do as a child?
5. How was the cotton described during November?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)