|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Fern".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cotton pickers wear?
(a) No shoes.
(d) Leather shoes.
2. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
3. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A plum seed.
(b) A bird's nest.
(c) A tree leaf.
(d) A royal crown.
4. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
5. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Carma take a lover?
2. What animals were described as searching for water?
3. What did Karintha do as a child?
4. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
5. How is Karintha's skin described?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)