|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Fern".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carma shoot?
(b) A deer.
2. Where was Becky's house?
(a) On a farm.
(b) Next to the railroad tracks.
(c) In the center of town.
(d) In a forest.
3. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
4. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
5. How is Carma described?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the cotton song, how does God feel about picking cotton?
2. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
3. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
4. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)