|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
(a) The preacher.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her father.
2. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
3. How is Karintha's skin described?
(a) Sweet as nectar.
(b) The color of newly plowed earth.
(c) A river of chocolate.
(d) Dusk on the eastern horizon.
4. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They offered assistance to Becky.
(b) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(c) They shunned Becky.
(d) They adopted the child.
5. How does Karintha express her anger?
(a) Hurting people's feelings.
(b) Screaming and hitting.
(c) Breaking things.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the cotton described during November?
2. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
3. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
4. Why did Carma take a lover?
5. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)