|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The pipes.
(b) The wells.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The streams.
2. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Strong; weak.
(b) Mean; nice.
(c) White; black.
(d) Poor; rich.
3. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bird.
4. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
(c) Judgment Day.
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
(d) Many times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
2. How was the cotton described during November?
3. How does Karintha express her anger?
4. What did Karintha do as a child?
5. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)