|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
2. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
3. For emphasis of the field workers' plight, what does Toomer use?
(a) The cotton picker's voice.
(b) The plantation manager's voice.
(c) The preacher's voice.
(d) God's voice.
4. What do the cotton pickers wear?
(b) No shoes.
(c) Leather shoes.
5. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A rippling river.
(b) The hard ground.
(c) A stone.
(d) A cluster of grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
2. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
3. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
4. How many sons did Becky have?
5. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)