|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karintha express her anger?
(b) Hurting people's feelings.
(c) Breaking things.
(d) Screaming and hitting.
2. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The wells.
(c) The streams.
(d) The pipes.
3. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She was bored.
(b) She wanted attention.
(c) She hated Bane.
(d) She didn't take a lover.
4. What did Karintha do as a child?
(a) Loved to read.
(b) Danced with older boys.
(c) Played baseball.
(d) Gossiped about her peers.
5. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(d) Their problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
2. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
3. What animals were described as searching for water?
4. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
5. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)