|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Poor; rich.
(b) Strong; weak.
(c) Mean; nice.
(d) White; black.
2. How is the swinging of the scythes described in "Reapers"?
3. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
4. Where was the cotton song sung?
(a) In the fields.
(b) Never aloud.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) At church.
5. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(b) Their problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
2. What animals were described as searching for water?
3. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
4. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
5. How was the cotton described during November?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)