|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The pipes.
(c) The streams.
(d) The wells.
2. For emphasis of the field workers' plight, what does Toomer use?
(a) God's voice.
(b) The plantation manager's voice.
(c) The cotton picker's voice.
(d) The preacher's voice.
3. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Poor; rich.
(b) Strong; weak.
(c) White; black.
(d) Mean; nice.
4. How many sons did Becky have?
5. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They use them as tools.
(b) They attach to them.
(c) They sharpen them.
(d) They cut with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
2. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
3. How was the cotton described during November?
4. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
5. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)