|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
2. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Strong; weak.
(b) White; black.
(c) Mean; nice.
(d) Poor; rich.
3. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
4. How was the cotton described during November?
5. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons did Becky have?
2. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
3. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
4. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
5. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)