|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Becky's house?
(a) Next to the railroad tracks.
(b) In the center of town.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a forest.
2. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
3. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
(a) Absolution of sins.
(b) Eternal food.
(c) Freedom from slavery.
(d) Entrance into heaven.
4. Of what are scythes made?
5. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The streams.
(c) The pipes.
(d) The wells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
2. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
3. What did Karintha do as a child?
4. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
5. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)