|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(b) They shunned Becky.
(c) They offered assistance to Becky.
(d) They adopted the child.
2. What did Carma shoot?
(a) A deer.
3. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(a) In love.
4. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is a child.
(b) When Karintha is elderly.
(c) When Karintha is a woman.
(d) When Karintha is 12.
5. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
(a) Judgment Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Karintha been married?
2. Of what are scythes made?
3. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
4. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
5. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)