|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
2. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
3. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
(a) Sink in the sand.
(b) Love like a lamb
(c) Ripen too soon.
(d) Wilt like a flower.
4. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
5. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
2. How was the cotton described during November?
3. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
4. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
5. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)