|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) Next to the railroad tracks.
(c) In a forest.
(d) On a farm.
2. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She has contempt for them.
(b) She fears them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She loves them.
3. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
4. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
5. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
2. How many times has Karintha been married?
3. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
4. How is Karintha's skin described?
5. Of what are scythes made?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)