|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They shunned Becky.
(b) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(c) They offered assistance to Becky.
(d) They adopted the child.
2. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
3. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The wells.
(c) The streams.
(d) The pipes.
4. How was the cotton described during November?
5. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) Next to the railroad tracks.
(c) In a forest.
(d) On a farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karintha express her anger?
2. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
3. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
4. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)