|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) In a forest.
(c) On a farm.
(d) Next to the railroad tracks.
2. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) The preacher.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
4. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
(a) A grassy field.
(b) A wooden floor.
(c) An old blanket.
(d) Pine needles.
5. How does Karintha express her anger?
(b) Screaming and hitting.
(c) Breaking things.
(d) Hurting people's feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
2. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
3. How was the cotton described during November?
4. How many times has Karintha been married?
5. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)