|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is elderly.
(b) When Karintha is a woman.
(c) When Karintha is 12.
(d) When Karintha is a child.
2. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A rippling river.
(b) A cluster of grapes.
(c) A stone.
(d) The hard ground.
3. How was the cotton described during November?
4. What did Karintha do as a child?
(a) Played baseball.
(b) Gossiped about her peers.
(c) Loved to read.
(d) Danced with older boys.
5. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
2. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
3. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
4. Of what are scythes made?
5. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)