|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) White; black.
(b) Mean; nice.
(c) Strong; weak.
(d) Poor; rich.
2. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
3. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
(a) Pine needles.
(b) An old blanket.
(c) A wooden floor.
(d) A grassy field.
4. Where was Becky's house?
(a) Next to the railroad tracks.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the center of town.
(d) In a forest.
5. What animals were described as searching for water?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the cotton described during November?
2. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
3. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
4. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
5. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)