|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Becky's house?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In a forest.
(c) In the center of town.
(d) Next to the railroad tracks.
2. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
(a) Sunny blond.
(b) Silver gray.
(c) Earth brown.
(d) Jet black.
3. How was the cotton described during November?
4. At what age does the smoke hang in the air for so long that people can taste it in the water?
(a) When Karintha is elderly.
(b) When Karintha is a woman.
(c) When Karintha is a child.
(d) When Karintha is 12.
5. How many sons did Becky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what are scythes made?
2. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
3. How many times has Karintha been married?
4. How is Karintha's skin described?
5. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)