|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
(a) A grassy field.
(b) A wooden floor.
(c) Pine needles.
(d) An old blanket.
2. How many sons did Becky have?
3. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
4. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(b) In love.
5. How is Karintha's skin described?
(a) Dusk on the eastern horizon.
(b) The color of newly plowed earth.
(c) A river of chocolate.
(d) Sweet as nectar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karintha express her anger?
2. How was the cotton described during November?
3. What did Karintha do as a child?
4. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
5. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)