|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals were described as searching for water?
2. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(a) In love.
3. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
4. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
5. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Mean; nice.
(b) Strong; weak.
(c) Poor; rich.
(d) White; black.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
2. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
3. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
4. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
5. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)