|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
2. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) They saw her through the windows.
(b) Her sons told the townspeople.
(c) She came to the market.
(d) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
3. How many times has Karintha been married?
(c) Many times.
4. According to the text, how many rooms do typical homes in Georgia have?
5. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) Strong; weak.
(b) White; black.
(c) Mean; nice.
(d) Poor; rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
2. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
3. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
4. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
5. How is Karintha's skin described?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)