|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Karintha been married?
(d) Many times.
2. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
(a) The preacher.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her teacher.
3. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They use them as tools.
(b) They cut with them.
(c) They attach to them.
(d) They sharpen them.
4. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(a) In love.
5. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(b) Her sons told the townspeople.
(c) They saw her through the windows.
(d) She came to the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the weather in Georgia in November?
2. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
3. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
4. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
5. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)