|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karintha express her anger?
(a) Screaming and hitting.
(c) Breaking things.
(d) Hurting people's feelings.
2. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(b) Their problems.
3. Of what are scythes made?
4. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
(a) The cotton plant did not normally flower.
(b) It poisoned the birds.
(c) It caused strange things to happen.
(d) It came at a strange time of year.
5. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
2. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
3. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
4. How many times has Karintha been married?
5. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)