Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 "Bona and Paul".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the speaker does he feel is most easily nourished in "Prayer"?
(a) His soul.
(b) His heart.
(c) His body.
(d) His mind.
2. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A stone.
(b) A cluster of grapes.
(c) A rippling river.
(d) The hard ground.
3. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(b) There is no racial majority.
4. How does Dorris describe John?
5. At what point does the woman's soul leave her in "Calling Jesus"?
(a) When she sleeps with men.
(b) When she comes home at night.
(c) When she goes to work.
(d) When she awakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wish is expressed by the speaker in "Beehive"?
2. In what city does Paul live?
3. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
4. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
5. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)