Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 "Calling Jesus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the speaker's feeling overpower in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
(a) His own hesitations.
(b) The wishes of others.
(c) The woman's objections.
(d) The power grid.
2. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(c) Their problems.
3. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A lyncher's rope.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dog's tail.
4. How does Avey initially feel about the speaker?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She respects him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She hates him.
5. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
(a) In the city.
(b) Near a pond.
(c) Flying in the sky.
(d) On a flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
2. In "Her Lips are Copper Wire," what does Toomer use as a larger description theme?
3. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. Where was Becky's house?
5. Seventh Street is located in which city?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)