Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 "Beehive".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does the speaker begin to tell the story of Avey?
(a) High school.
(c) As a child.
(d) Middle age.
2. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The pipes.
(c) The wells.
(d) The streams.
3. Upon which of Cloine's body parts is the speaker fixated?
(a) Her lips.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her legs.
4. Which character in "Blood-Burning Moon" is a plantation owner?
(a) Bob Stone.
(b) Levi Williams.
(c) Frank Smith.
(d) Grant Rogers.
5. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
(b) Anti-interracial marriage.
(c) No gambling.
(d) First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion do those being converted now belong to in "Conversion"?
2. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
3. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
4. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
5. In "Conversion", what is the main fault of the African god?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)