|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Carma".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
(a) The finest love story.
(b) A dastardly debacle.
(c) The crudest melodrama.
(d) The saddest tragedy.
2. As an a adult, how does Karintha feel about men?
(a) She has contempt for them.
(b) She fears them.
(c) She needs them.
(d) She loves them.
3. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They adopted the child.
(b) They shunned Becky.
(c) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(d) They offered assistance to Becky.
4. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She wanted attention.
(b) She hated Bane.
(c) She didn't take a lover.
(d) She was bored.
5. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
2. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
3. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
4. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
5. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)