Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
(b) In love.
2. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
(a) Sink in the sand.
(b) Ripen too soon.
(c) Wilt like a flower.
(d) Love like a lamb
3. In what condition is the soil in November after the boll weevil infestation?
4. During the boll weevil infestation, where was there no water?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The pipes.
(c) The wells.
(d) The streams.
5. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(d) Their problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
2. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
3. Why were the old folks startled by the November cotton flower?
4. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
5. What animals were described as searching for water?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)