Quiz: Chapter 5 "Face" to Chapter 6 "Cotton Song"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
2. What do the cotton song's lyrics reference?
b) Judgment Day.
3. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
a) Sunny blond.
b) Earth brown.
c) Jet black.
d) Silver gray.
4. According to the cotton song, what is the salvation of Judgment Day?
a) Entrance into heaven.
b) Freedom from slavery.
c) Absolution of sins.
d) Eternal food.
5. Where was the cotton song sung?
a) In the kitchen.
b) At church.
c) Never aloud.
d) In the fields.
This section contains 240 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)