|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bee is the speaker in "Beehive"?
2. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She wanted attention.
(b) She didn't take a lover.
(c) She was bored.
(d) She hated Bane.
3. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) Abolition of slavery.
(d) Civil Rights Movement.
4. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
5. To whose singing does the author repeatedly compare Fern's face?
(a) A Jewish cantor.
(b) A field worker.
(c) A churchgoer.
(d) An angel child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will those in attendance at Rhobert's funeral remember him?
2. Who lives on Seventh Street?
3. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
4. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
5. What part of the street does the speaker use in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" to describe the woman?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)