|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What courses through the speaker's veins in "Her Lips are Copper Wire"?
2. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
3. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
4. Which celestial orb does the author use in "Evening Song" to describe Cloine?
(a) The sun.
(b) The stars.
(c) The moon.
(d) The Earth.
5. Why are Rhobert's legs bowed?
(a) He was beaten as a child.
(b) He is burdened with the weight of the world.
(c) His bones did not form correctly.
(d) He had rickets as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
2. When she is nine years old, by whom does Esther become entranced?
3. In "Evening Song", to what is Cloine compared?
4. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
5. Of what are scythes made?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)