|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
2. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(b) She came to the market.
(c) Her sons told the townspeople.
(d) They saw her through the windows.
4. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They offered assistance to Becky.
(b) They adopted the child.
(c) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(d) They shunned Becky.
5. What facial description is the thunder given in "Storm Ending"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on Seventh Street?
2. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
3. When contemplating what sort of life Fern might have, how does the author compare love to prejudice?
4. What fills the sky in the second half of "Storm Ending"?
5. How is Esther described physically?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)