|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(b) Their problems.
2. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She hated Bane.
(b) She was bored.
(c) She didn't take a lover.
(d) She wanted attention.
3. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A lyncher's rope.
(c) A snake.
(d) A dog's tail.
4. What information does a towns person divulge to the narrator upon first sight of Fern?
(a) Her line of work.
(b) That she is promiscuous.
(c) Only her name.
(d) That she is loved by many.
5. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
(a) Lincoln Theater.
(b) Grand Theater.
(c) Ross Theater.
(d) Edgewood Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. Why are Rhobert's legs bowed?
3. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
4. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
5. How many sons did Becky have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)