|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When contemplating what sort of life Fern might have, how does the author compare love to prejudice?
(a) It is subject to the same narrowminded assumptions.
(b) It is deeply rooted in issues of possession.
(c) It cannot be bettered by a change in geographical location.
(d) It is difficult to change once it has been engrained.
2. What does the beehive represent?
(a) The South.
(b) The brain.
(c) The universe.
3. Where would the drone bee optimally be if he were not in the beehive?
(a) On a flower.
(b) Near a pond.
(c) In the city.
(d) Flying in the sky.
4. What color is the honey of the beehive against the black night sky?
5. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
3. Where are Muriel, Bernice, and Dan going to see the show?
4. In "Storm Ending", to what is the thunder compared?
5. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)