|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the rain dripping in "Storm Ending"?
(a) It is pouring.
(b) It is bleeding.
(c) It is galing.
(d) It is sprinkling.
2. Of what are scythes made?
3. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(c) Play horseshoes.
(d) Play cards.
4. In what is Rhobert sinking?
(a) Swamp water.
5. Who is Muriel going to the show with at 8 o'clock after Dan leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fills the sky in the second half of "Storm Ending"?
2. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
3. How does Esther think that men feel about her?
4. What does Cloine do while the speaker observes her?
5. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)