|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(a) Knifes the men helping him.
(b) Kisses Carma.
(d) Runs away.
2. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
(a) Earth brown.
(b) Sunny blond.
(c) Jet black.
(d) Silver gray.
3. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
(a) The finest love story.
(b) The crudest melodrama.
(c) A dastardly debacle.
(d) The saddest tragedy.
4. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
(a) They cut with them.
(b) They sharpen them.
(c) They attach to them.
(d) They use them as tools.
5. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
2. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
3. What type of tree is singing in the swamp as the men walk home from the sawmill?
4. What did Carma shoot?
5. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)