|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The sawmill.
(c) The cotton plant.
(d) The factory.
2. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
3. How is Carma described?
4. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) The hard ground.
(b) A cluster of grapes.
(c) A rippling river.
(d) A stone.
5. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(b) They shunned Becky.
(c) They offered assistance to Becky.
(d) They adopted the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
2. How many sons did Becky have?
3. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
4. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
5. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)