|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A snake.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bird.
2. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
3. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A cluster of grapes.
(b) The hard ground.
(c) A stone.
(d) A rippling river.
4. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
5. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
(a) Folk songs.
(b) Church songs.
(c) Field songs.
(d) Blues songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
2. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
3. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
4. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
5. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)