|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
(a) The cotton plant.
(b) The factory.
(c) The sawmill.
(d) The bakery.
2. How is Carma described?
3. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) They saw her through the windows.
(b) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(c) She came to the market.
(d) Her sons told the townspeople.
4. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(b) Their problems.
5. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She was bored.
(b) She didn't take a lover.
(c) She hated Bane.
(d) She wanted attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
2. How many sons did Becky have?
3. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
4. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
5. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)