|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Carma take a lover?
(a) She wanted attention.
(b) She hated Bane.
(c) She didn't take a lover.
(d) She was bored.
2. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
3. How many sons did Becky have?
4. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) They saw her through the windows.
(b) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
(c) She came to the market.
(d) Her sons told the townspeople.
5. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(b) Play horseshoes.
(c) Play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
2. How is Carma described?
3. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
4. How are the eyebrows of the old woman described in "Face" shaped?
5. To which theme does "Georgia Dusk" contain many references?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)