|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the horses pulling the mower in "Reapers" described?
2. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
(a) A dastardly debacle.
(b) The crudest melodrama.
(c) The saddest tragedy.
(d) The finest love story.
3. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
4. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(b) Kisses Carma.
(c) Knifes the men helping him.
(d) Runs away.
5. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
(a) White; black.
(b) Mean; nice.
(c) Poor; rich.
(d) Strong; weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
2. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
3. How is Carma described?
4. Where was Becky's house?
5. How many sons did Becky have?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)