|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
2. How does the narrator describe Carma's story?
(a) The finest love story.
(b) The saddest tragedy.
(c) The crudest melodrama.
(d) A dastardly debacle.
3. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
4. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(a) Runs away.
(c) Kisses Carma.
(d) Knifes the men helping him.
5. How did the townspeople know that Becky was alive?
(a) Her sons told the townspeople.
(b) They saw her through the windows.
(c) She came to the market.
(d) There was smoke coming out of the chimney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Becky's house?
2. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
3. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
4. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
5. What are reapers' relationships to scythes?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)