|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(a) Play horseshoes.
(b) Play cards.
2. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
3. After her first baby was born, how did the townspeople react towards Becky?
(a) They adopted the child.
(b) They threw Becky a baby shower.
(c) They shunned Becky.
(d) They offered assistance to Becky.
4. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
(a) The cotton plant.
(b) The factory.
(c) The bakery.
(d) The sawmill.
5. How many sons did Becky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
2. What color is the hair of the old woman described in "Face"?
3. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
4. How is Carma described?
5. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)