|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Knifes the men helping him.
(d) Kisses Carma.
2. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(c) Play horseshoes.
(d) Play cards.
3. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) On a farm.
(c) Next to the railroad tracks.
(d) In a forest.
4. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) A stone.
(b) A rippling river.
(c) A cluster of grapes.
(d) The hard ground.
5. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
(a) Their problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of songs are being sung in the cotton fields by field workers in "Georgia Dusk"?
2. What animal dies in the field under the blades of the mower in "Reapers"?
3. Of what are scythes made?
4. Why did Carma take a lover?
5. How does the woman personified with the face seem to be?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)