Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 "Box Seat".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" say to the woman of whom he speaks?
(a) He does not speak to her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He hates her.
2. How have the woman's wrinkles described in "Face" been made?
3. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What wish is expressed by the speaker in "Beehive"?
(a) To take over the beehive.
(b) To leave the beehive forever.
(c) To pollinate flowers.
(d) To mate with the queen.
5. In "Beehive", where does the Earth fit into the universal honeycomb?
(a) The Earth is a honeycomb.
(b) The Earth is a cell.
(c) The Earth is a flower.
(d) The Earth is the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Rhobert leave behind when he dies?
2. Which part of the woman's body in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" are the transmitters?
3. Who lives on Seventh Street?
4. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
5. What does the author visually contrast with the whitewashed streets of Washington in "Seventh Street"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)