|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Georgia Dusk".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after working at the sawmill in "Georgia Dusk"?
(a) Play horseshoes.
(c) Play cards.
2. How is the swinging of the scythes described in "Reapers"?
3. To what are the woman's muscles in "Face" compared?
(a) The hard ground.
(b) A cluster of grapes.
(c) A stone.
(d) A rippling river.
4. How is Carma described?
5. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
(a) Kisses Carma.
(b) Knifes the men helping him.
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carma shoot?
2. Where does the whistle mark the end of the day's shift?
3. What is the woman described in "Face" doing?
4. What does the blade of the mower cut in "Reapers"?
5. "Georgia Dusk" discusses what time of day?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)