|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "Seventh Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Kansas City, Kansas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York, New York.
2. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(c) There is no racial majority.
3. What event has just happened preceding the descriptions in "Seventh Street"?
(a) Civil Rights Movement.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) Abolition of slavery.
4. Who lives on Seventh Street?
5. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Esther described physically?
2. What did the townspeople secretly bring Becky?
3. What does the author visually contrast with the whitewashed streets of Washington in "Seventh Street"?
4. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
5. After finding no wounds in Carma, what does Bane do?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)