|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "Seventh Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Kansas City, Kansas.
2. How does Fern feel about the townspeople gossiping about her?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She relishes in it.
(d) She is embarrassed by it.
3. How does Esther think that men feel about her?
(a) She does not appeal to them.
(b) She is hated by them.
(c) She attracts them.
(d) She confuses them.
4. Washington is described as primarily what ethnic make-up?
(d) There is no racial majority.
5. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
Short Answer Questions
1. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
2. How is Carma described?
3. Which law is referenced as affecting Seventh Street?
4. What happens to the speaker and Fern when they are together in the cornfield?
5. What information does a towns person divulge to the narrator upon first sight of Fern?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)