|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "Seventh Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fern feel about the townspeople gossiping about her?
(a) She is embarrassed by it.
(b) She is indifferent.
(c) She relishes in it.
(d) She is angry.
2. Seventh Street is located in which city?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Kansas City, Kansas.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. Where was Becky's house?
(a) In the center of town.
(b) On a farm.
(c) Next to the railroad tracks.
(d) In a forest.
4. With which physical attribute on others is Esther preoccupied?
5. How does Esther think that men feel about her?
(a) She is hated by them.
(b) She confuses them.
(c) She does not appeal to them.
(d) She attracts them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Becky was a _____________ woman and her children were ______________.
2. How many sons did Becky have?
3. How is Carma described?
4. Who does the narrator blame for the end of Carma's story?
5. What recurring dream does Esther have about her father's store?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)