|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) A boy.
(b) The slaves' ancestors.
(d) The plantation owner's son.
2. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
3. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A plum seed.
(c) A tree leaf.
(d) A royal crown.
4. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A dog's tail.
(b) A snake.
(d) A lyncher's rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
2. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What does Dorris do in the theater?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)