|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(a) They do not talk at all.
(c) Their relationship.
(d) Their weekend plans.
2. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
3. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
4. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
(a) She drives men away.
(b) She enthuses the dancers.
(c) She makes the dancers jealous.
(d) She enrages her mother.
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. How does Dorris describe John?
3. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
4. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)