|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
2. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
3. How does Dorris describe John?
4. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A snake.
(c) A dog's tail.
(d) A lyncher's rope.
5. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
(a) Onto the page.
(b) In God.
(c) Into others' hearts.
(d) In song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
2. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. What does Dorris do in the theater?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)