|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A tree leaf.
(b) A plum seed.
(c) A bird's nest.
(d) A royal crown.
3. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What does Dorris do in the theater?
5. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(b) Their relationship.
(c) Their weekend plans.
(d) They do not talk at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
2. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
3. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)