|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
(a) Into others' hearts.
(b) Onto the page.
(c) In song.
(d) In God.
2. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
4. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
3. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
4. How does Dorris describe John?
5. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)