|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorris describe John?
2. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
4. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) The slaves' ancestors.
(c) The plantation owner's son.
(d) A boy.
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A dog's tail.
(c) A snake.
(d) A lyncher's rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
2. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
3. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
4. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)