|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
(a) She makes the dancers jealous.
(b) She enrages her mother.
(c) She enthuses the dancers.
(d) She drives men away.
2. How does Dorris describe John?
3. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) Middle age.
(b) As a child.
(c) Old age.
(d) As a teenager.
5. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A plum seed.
(b) A bird's nest.
(c) A royal crown.
(d) A tree leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
2. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
3. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
4. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
5. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)