|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) A boy.
(c) The slaves' ancestors.
(d) The plantation owner's son.
2. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
3. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
4. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
5. How does Dorris describe John?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
3. What does Dorris do in the theater?
4. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
5. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)