|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
2. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(a) They do not talk at all.
(b) Their relationship.
(d) Their weekend plans.
3. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) A dog's tail.
(b) A lyncher's rope.
(c) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorris do in the theater?
2. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
3. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)