|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A plum seed.
(c) A royal crown.
(d) A tree leaf.
2. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
3. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
4. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(b) They do not talk at all.
(c) Their weekend plans.
(d) Their relationship.
5. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What does Dorris do in the theater?
3. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
4. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)