|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
2. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
(a) The slaves' ancestors.
(b) A boy.
(d) The plantation owner's son.
3. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
4. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A plum seed.
(c) A royal crown.
(d) A tree leaf.
5. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
(a) In God.
(b) Into others' hearts.
(c) Onto the page.
(d) In song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
3. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. How is the flesh of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)