|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorris do in the theater?
2. Within the "Song of the Son," to what are slaves compared?
3. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
4. How does Dorris describe John?
5. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A royal crown.
(b) A bird's nest.
(c) A tree leaf.
(d) A plum seed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
2. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
3. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)