|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
2. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
3. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A plum seed.
(c) A tree leaf.
(d) A royal crown.
4. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(a) Their relationship.
(b) They do not talk at all.
(c) Their weekend plans.
5. How does Dorris describe John?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the physical stature of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
2. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
3. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
4. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
5. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)