|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
(a) A plum seed.
(b) A bird's nest.
(c) A royal crown.
(d) A tree leaf.
2. What does Dorris do in the theater?
3. How is the soil described in "Song of the Son"?
4. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
2. How does Dorris describe John?
3. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
4. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)