|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(b) A dog's tail.
(c) A lyncher's rope.
(d) A snake.
2. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
(a) She enthuses the dancers.
(b) She drives men away.
(c) She enrages her mother.
(d) She makes the dancers jealous.
3. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
4. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
5. The Song of the Son is a song about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
2. To what does the speaker compare another birth in the family line in "Song of the Son"?
3. Who is the "son" in the "Song of the Son"?
4. What does Dorris do in the theater?
5. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)