One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 "Theater".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorris and John speak about in the theater?
(a) Their relationship.
(b) They do not talk at all.
(c) Their weekend plans.
2. According to the "Song of the Son," where ought we pour our soul?
(a) Onto the page.
(b) In God.
(c) In song.
(d) Into others' hearts.
3. In "Portrait in Georgia", of what does the breath of the woman described breath smell?
4. Which dancer in the theater particularly appeals to John?
5. At what age, do we find the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
(a) Middle age.
(b) As a child.
(c) Old age.
(d) As a teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's relation to the theater manager?
2. What effect does Dorris have on those around her?
3. What is the overall appearance of the woman described in "Portrait in Georgia"?
4. What does Dorris do in the theater?
5. What is the hair of the woman described compared to in "Portrait in Georgia"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)