Quiz: Chapter 20 "Beehive" to Chapter 23 "Her Lips Are Copper Wire"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Her Lips are Copper Wire," what does Toomer use as a larger description theme?
2. What does Dorris do in the theater?
3. What does the speaker in "Her Lips are Copper Wire" say to the woman of whom he speaks?
a) He loves her.
b) He does not speak to her.
c) He hates her.
d) He wants to marry her.
4. What is the best description of the storm in "Storm Ending"?
5. What do Dorris and John speak about...
This section contains 314 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)