Chapter 1 "Karintha"
1. How is Karintha's skin described?
(a) The color of newly plowed earth.
(b) A river of chocolate.
(c) Dusk on the eastern horizon.
(d) Sweet as nectar.
2. What did Karintha do as a child?
(a) Loved to read.
(b) Gossiped about her peers.
(c) Danced with older boys.
(d) Played baseball.
3. After her wild behavior, who defends Karintha?
(a) The preacher.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her father.
4. At what age does Karintha become sexually active?
5. How many times has Karintha been married?
(b) Many times.
6. On what does Karintha give birth to her child?
(a) An old blanket.
(b) Pine needles.
(c) A grassy field.
(d) A wooden floor.
7. What has Karintha's abuse in the past caused her to do?
(a) Love like a lamb
(b) Wilt like a flower.
(c) Sink in the sand.
(d) Ripen too soon.
8. What do all of the men in Karintha's life want to bring her?
This section contains 3,559 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)