Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Chapter 1 "Karintha" Abstract
* Karintha is sexually desired by men as a child.
* Karintha becomes sexually active at a young age and lashes out emotionally.
* Karintha loses emotional interest in men.
* Men give Karintha money, hoping to have sex with her.
* Karintha gives birth to a baby...
This section contains 1,966 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)