|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Philomene in love in Chapter 8?
2. What is the year at the opening of Cane River?
3. What does Philomene see Clement doing at the opening of Chapter 16?
(b) Feeding a baby squirrel.
(d) Holding one of their daughters.
4. What relation is Narcisse to Oreline?
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
5. In Chapter 4, with whom does Eugene move in?
(b) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Philomene say her family's lives are filled?
2. In Chapter 8, what do Gerasime and Elisabeth say they will not do?
3. Where does Narcisse decide to send Emily for more education?
4. What does the overseer recommend in Chapter 6 in order for Francoise to get some needed cash?
5. What does Oreline say Philomene owes Oreline?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)