|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Suzette's relationship to Palmire and Apphia?
(b) She does not know either of them.
(d) Just friends.
2. What would happen if Suzette and Nicholas marry?
(a) Suzette would be sold to the plantation where Nicholas lives.
(b) Nicholas would be sold.
(c) Nicholas would automatically become a slave.
(d) Any children they have would be considered slaves.
3. What does Oreline tell Suzette when Oreline arrives on account of Francoise's death?
(a) She will buy Suzette and Philomene.
(b) She will help Suzette escape to the North.
(c) She will set Suzette free.
(d) She cannot buy any of the slaves.
4. Upon how many different plantations do Suzette's family members live in Chapter 9?
5. What is Narcisse's body build?
(a) Extremely obese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role is difficult for Eugene in Chapter 9?
2. What relation is Narcisse to Oreline?
3. In Chapter 10, who does Philomene glimpse as missing from the family in the future?
4. Who is Gerant's father?
5. What does Suzette pretend in front of Francoise in Chapter 7?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)