Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
3. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
4. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
5. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
Essay Topic 1
Goals and the sacrifce needed to achieve goals was a major theme in this book. What are some of the main examples of this theme, and how did it affect the course of the plot.
Essay Topic 2
What is the boat dream, and what does it mean? How does the narrator respond to this dream?
Essay Topic 3
Dishonesty was a vice that a number of characters were burdened with. Which characters were most affected by this, and why?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)