|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
2. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
3. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
4. What does the narrator miss about his days when he first started taking heroin?
5. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
Essay Topic 1
What does the narrator see as the major turning point in his drug addiction, and what brought him to this point?
Essay Topic 2
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
What changed for the narrator when he began cooking, and why?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)