Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
3. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
4. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
5. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
What were the narrator's two loves, and how did he balance his need for both in his life?
How do Candy and the narrator support their heroin addiction, and how do these methods affect their relationship for both good and bad?
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)