Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
3. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
4. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
5. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
How did Schumann die, and how did the narrator respond to this death?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)