|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
2. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
3. Why is the narrator so happy for Casper to move in with him?
(a) He has a supply of heroin.
(b) He will pay the rent.
(c) He has a real job.
(d) He can help them detox.
4. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
(d) All of these.
5. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is in present tense.
(b) It is told by a different character.
(c) It is in past tense.
(d) It is told in a drug haze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
2. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
3. What does the narrator consider his job?
4. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
5. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
2. Why does the narrator take a tram?
3. How does the narrator scam David?
4. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
5. What kinds of things did Candy do after the narrator went to Sydney?
6. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
7. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
8. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
9. How does the narrator prove that he takes his methadone as directed?
10. What surprises the narrator most when he visits Candy at the hospital after his stay with Sally?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)