|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the narrator make from David?
2. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
3. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for meth.
(b) The recipe for mash.
(c) The recipe for laced syrup.
(d) The recipe for heroin.
4. What does Candy warn the narrator not to do when he leaves the apartment in search of heroin?
(a) Not to get caught.
(b) Not to be gone too long.
(c) Not to spend their rent money.
(d) Not to do anything stupid.
5. What does the narrator think would be in a dream about overdosing?
(b) Rain clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator admire most about O'Brien?
2. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
3. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
4. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
5. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
2. What does the narrator say detox is like?
3. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
4. How does Casper living with the narrator drastically change his life?
5. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
6. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
7. What does the boat dream symbolize?
8. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
9. Why do Carl and the narrator bond?
10. Why does the narrator think everything in his relationship will be OK after he gets stitches?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)