|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
(a) Track marks.
(b) Pride spots.
(c) Converging moments.
(d) Blasting points.
2. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
3. How much money does the narrator make from David?
4. What does freelancing mean for Candy?
(a) Making house calls.
(b) Working without a brothel.
(c) Selling her paintings.
(d) Working new clientelle.
5. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
(a) She comes to work high.
(b) She gets fired.
(c) She loses her beauty.
(d) She gets a disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does the narrator last during detox?
2. What does the narrator consider his job?
3. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
4. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
5. What drug does Paul Hillman sell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of things did Candy do after the narrator went to Sydney?
2. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
3. Why does the narrator think everything in his relationship will be OK after he gets stitches?
4. What does the boat dream symbolize?
5. What does an eagle symbolize to the narrator?
6. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
7. How does the narrator scam David?
8. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
9. What does the narrator feel swallowed up by in Chapter 14?
10. How does the narrator prove that he takes his methadone as directed?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)