|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Goes swimming.
(b) Takes other pills.
(c) Eats enormous amounts of food.
2. Why does the narrator want to go to Thailand?
(a) To show Candy a good time.
(b) To feel successful.
(c) To get cheap drugs.
(d) To get away from his life.
3. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) A gun.
(c) All of these.
(d) A knife.
4. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
(a) She loses her beauty.
(b) She gets fired.
(c) She gets a disease.
(d) She comes to work high.
5. How much money does the narrator make from David?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
2. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
3. What does Candy experience during detox?
4. What is drying out?
5. Where does Candy find most of her clients?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)