|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) All of these.
(d) Calling the police.
2. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
3. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
(a) It is incredibly unique.
(b) It is in a tug of war.
(c) It is destroying itself.
(d) It is a mirror for his own.
4. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
(a) Pride spots.
(b) Blasting points.
(c) Track marks.
(d) Converging moments.
5. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
2. What is drying out?
3. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
4. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
5. What is the narrator's saddest memory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Carl and the narrator bond?
2. What is the narrator's favorite childhood memory?
3. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
4. What does the boat dream symbolize?
5. Why does the narrator take a tram?
6. What does an eagle symbolize to the narrator?
7. How does Casper living with the narrator drastically change his life?
8. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
9. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
10. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)