|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
(d) His father.
2. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for mash.
(b) The recipe for laced syrup.
(c) The recipe for meth.
(d) The recipe for heroin.
3. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
(a) She leaves the narrator.
(b) They get evicted.
(c) Her brothel has a new room for her.
(d) They rent out their room.
4. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
5. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
(a) A beach house.
(b) A farm.
(c) A cottage.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the narrator make from David?
2. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
3. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
4. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
5. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprises the narrator most when he visits Candy at the hospital after his stay with Sally?
2. What does the boat dream symbolize?
3. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
4. Why does the narrator think everything in his relationship will be OK after he gets stitches?
5. What is the narrator's favorite childhood memory?
6. What does the narrator say detox is like?
7. Why do Carl and the narrator bond?
8. Why does Kay kick the narrator out of her house?
9. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
10. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)