|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
2. What does Candy write on the walls with?
(d) Dirt clods.
3. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(b) Physical pain amplified.
(c) All of these.
4. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
(a) His doctor.
(b) A charity.
(c) A welfare program.
(d) The government.
5. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
(a) He is not as sick as she is.
(b) He uses some heroin before coming home.
(c) He spends their grocery money.
(d) He does not ask her about the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the narrator make from David?
2. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
3. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
4. How many siblings does the narrator have?
5. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)