|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
(a) Clenched fists.
(b) An addiction.
(c) The wrong path to follow.
(d) A fear.
3. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
4. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
(a) To distract themselves.
(b) To keep from getting high.
(c) To make the most of their high.
(d) To pass the time.
5. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
2. What is different about Chapter 14?
3. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
4. What does the narrator miss about his days when he first started taking heroin?
5. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)