|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
2. What does the narrator make a list of?
(a) Jobs he has had.
(b) His family members.
(c) Things he likes.
(d) His goals.
3. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Dirty Angelo.
(b) Guardian Angelo.
(c) Little Angelo.
(d) Big Angelo.
4. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
(a) Every month.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Every week.
5. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(c) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
2. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
3. Why does the narrator want to go to Thailand?
4. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
5. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator think everything in his relationship will be OK after he gets stitches?
2. What does the narrator say detox is like?
3. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
4. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
5. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
6. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
7. How does Casper living with the narrator drastically change his life?
8. What surprises the narrator most when he visits Candy at the hospital after his stay with Sally?
9. Why does Kay kick the narrator out of her house?
10. What does the narrator say insanity is?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)