|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) Some meth.
(c) Gay sex.
(d) A prostitute.
2. What does the old hitchhiker call the narrator and Candy?
(a) Good people.
3. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
(a) When it is not in his house.
(b) When it is in his pot.
(c) When it is in his body.
(d) When it is sold.
4. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
5. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Shoots up heroin.
(b) Starts looking for a job.
(c) Makes love to Candy.
(d) Cleans the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
2. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
3. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
4. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
5. What is a postal worker counting while the narrator is there?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)