|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(a) Male prostitution.
(b) Cab driver.
2. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
(a) A college.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A boat.
(d) A train.
3. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) To distract themselves.
(c) To keep from getting high.
(d) To make the most of their high.
4. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His legs.
(b) His arms.
(c) His back.
(d) His chest.
5. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
2. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
3. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
4. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
5. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator prove that he takes his methadone as directed?
2. What does the narrator feel swallowed up by in Chapter 14?
3. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
4. Why does the narrator take a tram?
5. What does an eagle symbolize to the narrator?
6. What does Candy say when the narrator calls her from Sally's house, and what does the narrator think of this?
7. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
8. What surprises the narrator most when he visits Candy at the hospital after his stay with Sally?
9. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
10. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)