|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
(a) A fear.
(b) The wrong path to follow.
(c) An addiction.
(d) Clenched fists.
3. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
(a) A turnint point.
(b) A sign.
(c) A road map.
(d) A message.
4. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
5. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(a) Male prostitution.
(b) Cab driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
2. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
3. Why is the narrator so happy for Casper to move in with him?
4. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
5. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the boat dream symbolize?
2. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
3. What does the narrator say insanity is?
4. Why does the narrator think everything in his relationship will be OK after he gets stitches?
5. Why does the narrator take a tram?
6. Why does Kay kick the narrator out of her house?
7. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
8. How does the narrator scam David?
9. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
10. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)