|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sally's occupation?
(b) Bar maid.
(d) Drug dealer.
2. What does the narrator admire most about O'Brien?
(a) He makes good money.
(b) He has good veins.
(c) He is quiet and sneaky.
(d) He always keeps his promises.
3. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
(c) All of these.
4. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
(a) The police station.
(b) The river.
(c) The bank.
(d) The park.
5. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
2. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
3. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
4. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
5. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator take a tram?
2. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
3. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
4. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
5. What job does Candy think the narrator should take in Chapter 13, and why?
6. What kinds of things did Candy do after the narrator went to Sydney?
7. What does the narrator say detox is like?
8. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
9. What does the narrator say insanity is?
10. How does Casper living with the narrator drastically change his life?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)