|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Gay sex.
(c) Some meth.
(d) A bodyguard.
2. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
(a) Every week.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every two weeks.
3. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A vase.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A dildo.
4. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
5. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
(a) He uses some heroin before coming home.
(b) He is not as sick as she is.
(c) He spends their grocery money.
(d) He does not ask her about the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sally's occupation?
2. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
3. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
4. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
5. What does the narrator think would be in a dream about overdosing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
2. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
3. What does Candy say when the narrator calls her from Sally's house, and what does the narrator think of this?
4. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
5. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
6. What kinds of things did Candy do after the narrator went to Sydney?
7. Why does the narrator take a tram?
8. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
9. What does an eagle symbolize to the narrator?
10. How does Casper living with the narrator drastically change his life?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)