|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy experience during detox?
(a) All of these.
(b) Cosntant nausea.
(c) Intesne sweating.
(d) Bone pain.
2. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Eats enormous amounts of food.
(b) Goes swimming.
(d) Takes other pills.
3. What does the narrator admire most about O'Brien?
(a) He has good veins.
(b) He always keeps his promises.
(c) He makes good money.
(d) He is quiet and sneaky.
4. What does the narrator consider his job?
(a) Running scams.
(b) Getting work for Candy.
(c) Stealing credit cards.
(d) Dealing drugs.
5. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
(a) To distract themselves.
(b) To keep from getting high.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To make the most of their high.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
2. What is different about Chapter 14?
3. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
4. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
5. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)