|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Little Angelo.
(b) Big Angelo.
(c) Dirty Angelo.
(d) Guardian Angelo.
2. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
(a) Track marks.
(b) Converging moments.
(c) Pride spots.
(d) Blasting points.
3. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
(a) The bank.
(c) Candy's parents.
(d) The government.
4. What is the narrator sent to jail for after his trip to the postal office?
(a) Attempted robbery.
(b) Mail fraud.
5. How many times does the narrator shoot up before cooking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Methadone do?
2. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
3. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
4. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
5. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
2. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
3. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
4. How does the narrator prove that he takes his methadone as directed?
5. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
6. How does the narrator scam David?
7. What does an eagle symbolize to the narrator?
8. What does Candy say when the narrator calls her from Sally's house, and what does the narrator think of this?
9. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
10. What kinds of things did Candy do after the narrator went to Sydney?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)