|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
(a) He needs some bribe money.
(b) He wants to get Candy a raise.
(c) He has no insurance.
(d) His regular dealers have delays.
2. What is drying out?
(a) Using the last of a stash.
(b) Spending food money on drugs.
(d) Losing weight because of drug abuse.
3. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
(b) A doctor.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A chemist.
4. How much money does the narrator make from David?
5. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
3. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
4. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
5. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the narrator's favorite childhood memory?
2. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
3. What does the boat dream symbolize?
4. What does the narrator say insanity is?
5. Why do Carl and the narrator bond?
6. What does the narrator use his Femoral vein for, and what does this indicate?
7. Why does Kay kick the narrator out of her house?
8. Why does the narrator take a tram?
9. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
10. What happens when Candy adopts Sam?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)