|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator have a funeral for his baby?
(a) The mortuary.
(b) A nice park.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His house.
2. What disease is the narrator afraid of getting?
3. What does the narrator think of Schumann's death?
(a) He got what he deserved.
(b) He will haunt him.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He died happy.
4. What does the narrator buy from Nick?
(b) An apartment.
(c) Fake IDs.
5. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Candy run her scam with the narrator?
2. What does Nick own?
3. How much does Colin bring every time he meets with Candy?
4. What is the narrator's first love?
5. What does the narrator get caught shoplifting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
2. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
3. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
4. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
5. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
6. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
7. What does the narrator use his Femoral vein for, and what does this indicate?
8. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
9. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
10. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)