|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator get caught shoplifting?
2. What is the name of the other man in the foursome?
3. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) The outback.
(b) The jungle.
(c) His roof.
(d) The desert.
4. What is Tucker's occupation?
(a) Land Lord.
(b) Club owner.
(d) Drug dealer.
5. What disease is the narrator afraid of getting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the narrator think his dead baby is alive?
2. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
3. Why does the narrator get kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
4. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
5. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Candy and the narrator make money while living in Melbourne?
2. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
3. Why does the narrator only get to meet Lucy once?
4. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
5. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
6. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
7. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
8. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
9. How does O'Brien get Candy to use heroin after she tries to quit?
10. How does the narrator notice that Candy has Hepatitis?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)