|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe his life in the Prologue?
2. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
(a) His sock.
(b) The freezer.
(c) His lunch box.
(d) The toilet.
3. Why does Colin give money to Candy every time they meet?
(a) He wants to help her.
(b) He pays for drugs.
(c) He pays down his debt to her.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. How are the narrator and Lex related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) Lex is his Godfather.
(d) Lex is his uncle.
5. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
2. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
3. What is Tucker's occupation?
4. What is Mason's favorite drug?
5. What makes the narrator think his dead baby is alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
2. What is freebasing?
3. What is a coke test?
4. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
5. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
6. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
7. How does Candy get rid of crabs?
8. What causes Candy to change her career?
9. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
10. Why does the narrator only get to meet Lucy once?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)