Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Candy and her new husband do on their wedding night?
(a) Make a big drug sale.
(b) Travel to New Zealand.
(c) Make love.
(d) Shoot up heroin.
2. Why is Candy delivered so early?
(a) She is in labor.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is high.
(d) She has AIDS.
3. When does Candy go into labor?
(a) At 22 weeks of pregnancy.
(b) At 34 weeks of pregnancy.
(c) At 29 weeks of pregnancy.
(d) At 32 weeks of pregnancy.
4. How does the narrator describe his life in the Prologue?
5. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
2. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
3. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
4. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
5. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the narrator's favorite childhood memory?
2. How does Candy respond to the death of Schumann?
3. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
4. What is freebasing?
5. When does the narrator fall in love with Candy?
6. Why does the narrator say he ruined Candy's life?
7. How does the narrator trick his friends after seeing Dirty Julie?
8. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
9. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
10. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)