|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator buy from Nick?
(a) An apartment.
(b) Fake IDs.
2. Where does Keith get the money he needs for his night with Candy?
(a) His dealer.
(b) He steals it.
(c) The bank.
(d) His wife.
3. How did the narrator's mother die?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She overdosed.
4. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
(a) He gets a broken nose.
(b) He gets a black eye.
(c) He cuts his knuckles.
(d) He sprains his ankle.
5. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
(a) Find a new dealer.
(b) Stay faithful to the narrator.
(c) Get a real job.
(d) Go to detox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think of Schumann's death?
2. How much does a night with Candy on Queens Road cost?
3. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
4. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
5. How does Schumann die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the narrator unreliable?
2. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
3. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
4. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
5. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
6. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
7. What causes Candy to change her career?
8. What is a coke test?
9. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
10. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)