|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
2. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
(a) In his pants pocket.
(b) In the truck.
(c) In the apartment.
(d) In the seed bag.
3. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
4. What disease does Candy get in Chapter 10?
5. What is a heroin drought?
(a) A time when the heroin gets more expensive.
(b) A time where there is no heroin to be purchased.
(c) A time when work and school necessitate a break from heroin.
(d) A time when the heroin stops being as effective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
2. What is Nick's nickname?
3. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
4. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
5. What makes the narrator think his dead baby is alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Candy respond to the death of Schumann?
2. What is the title of Chapter 2, and what does it mean?
3. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
4. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
5. What is a coke test?
6. How does the narrator trick his friends after seeing Dirty Julie?
7. Why does the narrator say he ruined Candy's life?
8. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
9. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
10. What happens when the narrator's friends confront Dirty Julie about her tainted stash?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)