|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mason's favorite drug?
2. How long is Candy quarantined in the hospital?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A hostel.
(d) An abandoned house.
4. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
(a) She trades it.
(b) She dyes it.
(c) She bleaches it.
(d) She makes it.
5. Who tampers with Dirty Julie's heroin?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Dirty Julie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
2. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
3. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
4. How long does the narrator think it takes to detox?
5. Where is the stolen wallet found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the narrator's friends confront Dirty Julie about her tainted stash?
2. What is freebasing?
3. How does Candy get rid of crabs?
4. What is a coke test?
5. How does Candy respond to the death of Schumann?
6. How does the narrator trick his friends after seeing Dirty Julie?
7. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
8. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
9. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
10. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)