|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A hostel.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A hotel.
2. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His home loan.
(b) His relationship.
(c) His resume.
(d) His crop.
3. When does Candy go into labor?
(a) At 22 weeks of pregnancy.
(b) At 32 weeks of pregnancy.
(c) At 34 weeks of pregnancy.
(d) At 29 weeks of pregnancy.
4. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
5. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
(a) A couponing scam.
(b) A credit card scam.
(c) An Internet scam.
(d) A mail scam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a heroin drought?
2. What does the narrator buy from Nick?
3. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
4. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
5. What does the narrator get caught shoplifting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is freebasing?
2. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
3. How does Candy get rid of crabs?
4. Why is the narrator unreliable?
5. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
6. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
7. What is the title of Chapter 2, and what does it mean?
8. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
9. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
10. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)