|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His resume.
(b) His relationship.
(c) His home loan.
(d) His crop.
2. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) The outback.
(b) The desert.
(c) The jungle.
(d) His roof.
3. What kind of activities does Candy enjoy while trying to detox?
(a) Productive things.
(b) Normal things.
(c) Active things.
(d) Academic things.
4. What does the narrator use his welfare checks for?
(a) To buy heroin.
(b) To buy birth control.
(c) To get flowers for candy.
(d) To pay the rent.
5. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy's father want her to do?
2. How many times is the narrator arrested while Candy is in the hospital?
3. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
4. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
5. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is freebasing?
2. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
3. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
4. What is a coke test?
5. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
6. What causes Candy to change her career?
7. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
8. How does the narrator notice that Candy has Hepatitis?
9. How does the narrator trick his friends after seeing Dirty Julie?
10. How did drug use change Schumann's life?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)