|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the narrator when he gets injured by Dirty Julie's friends?
(c) His mother.
2. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) His roof.
(b) The outback.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The desert.
3. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
(a) He is still high.
(b) He is coming down from his high.
(c) He didn't get any sleep.
(d) He doesn't handle heat well.
4. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A hostel.
5. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Fear of Failure.
(b) Failed Again.
(c) Personal Failure.
(d) Crop Failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator realize he has an addiction?
2. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
3. Why does the narrator call Dirty Julie?
4. Why does the narrator get kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
5. How does Colin first talk to Candy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Candy and the narrator make money while living in Melbourne?
2. How does Candy get rid of crabs?
3. How does the narrator notice that Candy has Hepatitis?
4. How does Candy respond to the death of Schumann?
5. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
6. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
7. What causes Candy to change her career?
8. What is a coke test?
9. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
10. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)