|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tampers with Dirty Julie's heroin?
(a) The narrator.
(d) Dirty Julie.
2. What disease is the narrator afraid of getting?
3. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Crop Failure.
(b) Fear of Failure.
(c) Failed Again.
(d) Personal Failure.
4. What disease does Candy get in Chapter 10?
5. What is Tucker's occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
(c) Land Lord.
(d) Club owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
2. How long is Candy quarantined in the hospital?
3. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
4. Who does Dirty Julie hang around with?
5. Who gives Candy a lot of money when she starts dating the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
2. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
3. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
4. Why is the narrator unreliable?
5. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
6. How did drug use change Schumann's life?
7. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
8. Why does the narrator only get to meet Lucy once?
9. What causes Candy to change her career?
10. What happens when the narrator's friends confront Dirty Julie about her tainted stash?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)