|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Keith give up front for a night with Candy?
2. What is the narrator's first love?
3. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
4. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
5. Who takes care of the narrator when he gets injured by Dirty Julie's friends?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a heroin drought?
2. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
3. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
4. Why is Candy delivered so early?
5. How old was the narrator when his mother died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
2. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
3. What happens when the narrator meets the man in the BMW?
4. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
5. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
6. What does the narrator do in the postal office that gets him arrested?
7. How does the narrator feel while cooking?
8. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
9. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
10. How does the narrator notice that Candy has Hepatitis?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)