|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator put in a packet before going to see Dirty Julie?
(a) Powdered sugar.
(c) Corn starch.
(d) Baking soda.
2. What is Schumann's occupation?
(b) Store owner.
(c) Cab driver.
3. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
(a) The narrator.
4. What does Candy like to do at Albert Lake Park?
(c) Make love.
(d) Get high.
5. Why does Colin give money to Candy every time they meet?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He pays for drugs.
(c) He pays down his debt to her.
(d) He wants to help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
2. How long does the narrator go without heroin during the drought?
3. Why does Dirty Julie get angry with the narrator's friends?
4. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
5. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is freebasing?
2. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
3. Why does the narrator only get to meet Lucy once?
4. Why is the narrator unreliable?
5. What is a coke test?
6. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
7. How do Candy and the narrator make money while living in Melbourne?
8. What is the title of Chapter 2, and what does it mean?
9. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
10. How does Candy get rid of crabs?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)