|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
2. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His relationship.
(b) His crop.
(c) His resume.
(d) His home loan.
3. What is the narrator's name?
(c) He never gives it.
4. How long is Candy quarantined in the hospital?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
(a) He owes him money.
(b) He doesn't know where to find him.
(c) He forgets.
(d) He is afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the special heroin from in Chapter 1?
2. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
3. Why is Candy delivered so early?
4. What is the name of the other woman in the foursome?
5. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
2. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
3. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
4. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
5. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
6. How do Candy and the narrator make money while living in Melbourne?
7. Why does the narrator say he ruined Candy's life?
8. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
9. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
10. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)