|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
(a) A credit card scam.
(b) A couponing scam.
(c) A mail scam.
(d) An Internet scam.
2. What kind of activities does Candy enjoy while trying to detox?
(a) Academic things.
(b) Active things.
(c) Normal things.
(d) Productive things.
3. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
(a) The country entrance.
(b) The ghetto.
(c) Down town.
(d) The elite part.
4. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
(a) He doesn't know where to find him.
(b) He forgets.
(c) He is afraid of him.
(d) He owes him money.
5. Who does Dirty Julie hang around with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the other woman in the foursome?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
4. Where is this book set?
5. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
2. What causes Candy to change her career?
3. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
4. What is a coke test?
5. How did drug use change Schumann's life?
6. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
7. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
8. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
9. What happens when the narrator's friends confront Dirty Julie about her tainted stash?
10. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)