|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator put in a packet before going to see Dirty Julie?
(a) Baking soda.
(c) Corn starch.
(d) Powdered sugar.
2. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
(a) A credit card scam.
(b) An Internet scam.
(c) A mail scam.
(d) A couponing scam.
3. How many times is the narrator arrested while Candy is in the hospital?
(a) Three times.
(d) None at all.
4. What does Mason say ruined his crop?
(a) Heavy rain.
(b) Dry weather.
(d) All of these.
5. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
2. Why did Schumann stop selling drugs?
3. Where does Candy get married?
4. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
5. What is the narrator's first love?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
2. How did drug use change Schumann's life?
3. How does the narrator profit from the stolen wallet?
4. How does O'Brien get Candy to use heroin after she tries to quit?
5. How does Candy respond to the death of Schumann?
6. What is a coke test?
7. Why does the narrator go to the Cockatoo Club, and what happens to him there?
8. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
9. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
10. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)