|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mason's favorite drug?
2. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
3. Where is this book set?
4. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
(a) To get heroin.
(b) To check on his brother.
(c) To hear the news.
(d) To get clientelle.
5. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) The jungle.
(b) The desert.
(c) His roof.
(d) The outback.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the narrator go without heroin during the drought?
2. What does Candy's father want her to do?
3. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
4. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
5. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Candy and the narrator do to try and get through detoxing?
2. Why does the narrator think Schumann is generous?
3. Why does the narrator take a tram?
4. What does Candy say when the narrator calls her from Sally's house, and what does the narrator think of this?
5. Why does the narrator not think the boat dream refers to his drug use?
6. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
7. Why does the narrator say he ruined Candy's life?
8. What does the narrator hope for his relationship with Candy?
9. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
10. How does the narrator trick his friends after seeing Dirty Julie?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)