|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
(a) The Joint.
(b) The Grocery store.
(c) Needle Alley.
(d) The Cockatoo Club.
2. How much money does Keith give up front for a night with Candy?
3. How much does Colin bring every time he meets with Candy?
4. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A hostel.
5. Where does Keith get the money he needs for his night with Candy?
(a) His wife.
(b) His dealer.
(c) He steals it.
(d) The bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candy's reception?
2. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
3. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
4. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
5. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the narrator's friends confront Dirty Julie about her tainted stash?
2. Why is the narrator unreliable?
3. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
4. What is the narrator arrested for while Candy is in the hospital with Hepatitis?
5. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
6. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
7. How did drug use change Schumann's life?
8. What does the narrator repeat over and over in the Prologue, and why?
9. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
10. What does the narrator do while Candy is working at the brothel in East Melbourne?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)