|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
(a) His credit card.
(b) A kilo of hash.
(c) His wedding ring.
(d) Some stock bonds.
2. What is Tucker's occupation?
(a) Land Lord.
(b) Club owner.
(c) Drug dealer.
3. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Talent Agent.
4. How long is Candy quarantined in the hospital?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
(a) To hear the news.
(b) To get heroin.
(c) To get clientelle.
(d) To check on his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator have a funeral for his baby?
2. What is the title of Chapter 1?
3. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
4. What does Nick own?
5. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator think about while his wife is in labor with their first child?
2. What excuse does the narrator give for falling asleep at his wedding reception?
3. What is freebasing?
4. What happens to the narrator during the drought?
5. What job does Candy take in Melbourne, and how does the narrator feel about it?
6. Why does the narrator fall asleep at his wedding, and what do others think of this?
7. What is a coke test?
8. How does the theft of the wallet affect the narrator later in his life?
9. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
10. What do Candy, Lex and the narrator do while they are together in Melbourne?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)