|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
(a) An Internet scam.
(b) A mail scam.
(c) A couponing scam.
(d) A credit card scam.
2. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
(a) Some stock bonds.
(b) His credit card.
(c) A kilo of hash.
(d) His wedding ring.
3. What is Nick's nickname?
(a) Slick Nick.
(b) Fat Nick.
(c) Old Nick.
(d) St. Nick.
4. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
(a) A hard rock station.
(b) A motivational talk station.
(c) A news station.
(d) A handicapped station.
5. What does Mason say ruined his crop?
(a) Dry weather.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator realize that Candy needs to be taken to the hospital in Chapter 10?
2. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
3. What is Tucker's occupation?
4. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
5. How many times is the narrator arrested while Candy is in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Candy overdoses?
2. What happens when Candy adopts Willy?
3. How does the narrator prove that he takes his methadone as directed?
4. Why does the narrator say he ruined Candy's life?
5. What happens when Keith wants to spend a night with Candy?
6. What does the narrator ask for at the hospital while getting stitches, and how does the doctor reply?
7. Why does Kay kick the narrator out of her house?
8. Who is Tucker, and what does he do for the narrator?
9. What does the narrator hope for his relationship with Candy?
10. How does the narrator notice that Candy has Hepatitis?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)