|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
(a) A drunk.
(c) A chemist.
(d) A doctor.
2. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
(a) Pride spots.
(b) Converging moments.
(c) Blasting points.
(d) Track marks.
3. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Eats enormous amounts of food.
(c) Takes other pills.
(d) Goes swimming.
4. What is a postal worker counting while the narrator is there?
(a) Wads of money.
(c) Mailing addresses.
(d) Check books.
5. How much money does the narrator make from David?
6. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
(a) The outback.
(b) Some hot springs.
(c) Her doctors.
(d) The brothel.
7. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
(a) Candy's parents.
(b) The government.
(c) The bank.
8. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
(a) A farm.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A beach house.
(d) A cottage.
9. What does the narrator miss about his days when he first started taking heroin?
(a) He didn't need as much heroin.
(b) He was healthier.
(c) He had more money.
(d) His veins were good.
10. What is Sally's occupation?
(c) Bar maid.
(d) Drug dealer.
11. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His arms.
(d) His chest.
12. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
13. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
(a) Start all over.
(b) Have a baby.
(c) Get real jobs.
(d) Move overseas.
14. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
15. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(d) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
2. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
3. What does the narrator make a list of?
4. How many days does the narrator last during detox?
5. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)