|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
2. What is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Narcotic cop.
(d) Drug dealer.
3. How many siblings does the narrator have?
4. What is the narrator sent to jail for after his trip to the postal office?
(a) Mail fraud.
(b) Attempted robbery.
5. What does the narrator consider his job?
(a) Running scams.
(b) Getting work for Candy.
(c) Dealing drugs.
(d) Stealing credit cards.
6. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her brothel.
(c) A hostel.
(d) Port Melbourne.
7. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
8. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) Gay sex.
(b) A bodyguard.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Some meth.
9. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(b) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
(c) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(d) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
10. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(c) Orange juice.
11. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(b) Goes swimming.
(c) Eats enormous amounts of food.
(d) Takes other pills.
12. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) A gun.
(c) All of these.
(d) A knife.
13. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(a) Male prostitution.
(c) Cab driver.
14. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is told in a drug haze.
(b) It is told by a different character.
(c) It is in past tense.
(d) It is in present tense.
15. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His legs.
(b) His arms.
(c) His back.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angelo's nickname?
2. What does Candy warn the narrator not to do when he leaves the apartment in search of heroin?
3. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
4. How much money does the narrator make from David?
5. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)