|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Goes swimming.
(b) Takes other pills.
(c) Eats enormous amounts of food.
2. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
(a) He uses some heroin before coming home.
(b) He spends their grocery money.
(c) He does not ask her about the meeting.
(d) He is not as sick as she is.
3. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(a) Cab driver.
(d) Male prostitution.
4. What does Candy experience during detox?
(a) Cosntant nausea.
(b) Bone pain.
(c) Intesne sweating.
(d) All of these.
5. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
6. What is the narrator's saddest memory?
(a) Failing a drug test.
(b) Taking pills in a hotel room.
(c) Scamming an old man.
(d) Holding his dead baby.
7. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
(a) A kilo of meth.
(b) Oral sex.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A night with Candy.
8. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
(a) Start all over.
(b) Move overseas.
(c) Get real jobs.
(d) Have a baby.
9. What is the narrator sent to jail for after his trip to the postal office?
(c) Mail fraud.
(d) Attempted robbery.
10. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(b) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
(c) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(d) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
11. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Makes love to Candy.
(b) Starts looking for a job.
(c) Shoots up heroin.
(d) Cleans the house.
12. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His back.
(b) His arms.
(c) His chest.
(d) His legs.
13. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Guardian Angelo.
(b) Big Angelo.
(c) Dirty Angelo.
(d) Little Angelo.
14. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(a) Orange juice.
15. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
2. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
3. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
4. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
5. What does the narrator get while at the postal office?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)