|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(b) Male prostitution.
(d) Cab driver.
2. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(b) All of these.
(d) Physical pain amplified.
3. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
4. What is drying out?
(a) Spending food money on drugs.
(c) Losing weight because of drug abuse.
(d) Using the last of a stash.
5. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
6. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(b) Orange juice.
7. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
8. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
(a) A road map.
(b) A sign.
(c) A turnint point.
(d) A message.
9. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is told by a different character.
(b) It is in present tense.
(c) It is told in a drug haze.
(d) It is in past tense.
10. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(b) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
(c) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(d) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
11. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
12. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
13. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
(a) A dildo.
(b) A golf club.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A vase.
14. What does the narrator admire most about O'Brien?
(a) He has good veins.
(b) He always keeps his promises.
(c) He makes good money.
(d) He is quiet and sneaky.
15. What does the narrator think would be in a dream about overdosing?
(b) Rain clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy warn the narrator not to do when he leaves the apartment in search of heroin?
2. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
3. What is Angelo's nickname?
4. What does Candy experience during detox?
5. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)