|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
2. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Shoots up heroin.
(c) Starts looking for a job.
(d) Makes love to Candy.
3. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
(a) They rent out their room.
(b) They get evicted.
(c) She leaves the narrator.
(d) Her brothel has a new room for her.
4. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
(a) A charity.
(b) A welfare program.
(c) The government.
(d) His doctor.
5. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
6. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
(b) Male prostitution.
(d) Cab driver.
7. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
(b) All of these.
8. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
(a) He wants to get Candy a raise.
(b) His regular dealers have delays.
(c) He has no insurance.
(d) He needs some bribe money.
9. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(b) All of these.
(d) Physical pain amplified.
10. What is Sally's occupation?
(a) Bar maid.
(b) Drug dealer.
11. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her brothel.
(c) Port Melbourne.
(d) A hostel.
12. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Dirty Angelo.
(b) Guardian Angelo.
(c) Little Angelo.
(d) Big Angelo.
13. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
14. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for meth.
(b) The recipe for heroin.
(c) The recipe for mash.
(d) The recipe for laced syrup.
15. How many siblings does the narrator have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
2. What does freelancing mean for Candy?
3. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
4. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
5. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)