|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
(d) His father.
2. How many times does the narrator shoot up before cooking?
3. How many stitches does the narrator need after Candy hits him with something?
4. Why does the narrator want to go to Thailand?
(a) To show Candy a good time.
(b) To feel successful.
(c) To get cheap drugs.
(d) To get away from his life.
5. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
(a) A fear.
(b) Clenched fists.
(c) The wrong path to follow.
(d) An addiction.
6. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
(d) All of these.
7. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
(a) To make the most of their high.
(b) To keep from getting high.
(c) To pass the time.
(d) To distract themselves.
8. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
9. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(c) Orange juice.
10. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
(a) She comes to work high.
(b) She gets fired.
(c) She loses her beauty.
(d) She gets a disease.
11. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
12. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Every month.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every week.
13. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Starts looking for a job.
(b) Makes love to Candy.
(c) Shoots up heroin.
(d) Cleans the house.
14. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) Gay sex.
(b) Some meth.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A bodyguard.
15. What drug does Paul Hillman sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
2. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
3. What job does Candy want the narrator to take after his meeting with Angelo?
4. What does the narrator consider his job?
5. Why is the narrator so happy for Casper to move in with him?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)