|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
2. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
(a) He uses some heroin before coming home.
(b) He spends their grocery money.
(c) He does not ask her about the meeting.
(d) He is not as sick as she is.
3. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
(a) Start all over.
(b) Move overseas.
(c) Have a baby.
(d) Get real jobs.
4. How many stitches does the narrator need after Candy hits him with something?
5. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
(b) The bank.
(c) Candy's parents.
(d) The government.
6. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
7. How many days does the narrator last during detox?
8. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
(a) The river.
(b) The park.
(c) The bank.
(d) The police station.
9. What does Candy experience during detox?
(a) Cosntant nausea.
(b) Intesne sweating.
(c) Bone pain.
(d) All of these.
10. What does the narrator consider his job?
(a) Stealing credit cards.
(b) Getting work for Candy.
(c) Dealing drugs.
(d) Running scams.
11. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
12. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(b) All of these.
(c) Physical pain amplified.
13. What does the narrator admire most about O'Brien?
(a) He makes good money.
(b) He always keeps his promises.
(c) He has good veins.
(d) He is quiet and sneaky.
14. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
(c) Orange juice.
15. What does the old hitchhiker call the narrator and Candy?
(a) Good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the narrator make from David?
2. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
3. When do the narrator and Candy always promise to stop drugs?
4. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
5. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)