|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
(a) His father.
2. What is Angelo's occupation?
(c) Drug dealer.
(d) Narcotic cop.
3. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
4. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Shoots up heroin.
(c) Starts looking for a job.
(d) Makes love to Candy.
5. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
(a) A drunk.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A chemist.
6. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
(a) An addiction.
(b) A fear.
(c) Clenched fists.
(d) The wrong path to follow.
7. How many siblings does the narrator have?
8. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her brothel.
(c) A hostel.
(d) Port Melbourne.
9. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
(a) When it is in his body.
(b) When it is not in his house.
(c) When it is sold.
(d) When it is in his pot.
10. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
(a) A train.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A college.
(d) A boat.
11. Why is the narrator so happy for Casper to move in with him?
(a) He will pay the rent.
(b) He can help them detox.
(c) He has a supply of heroin.
(d) He has a real job.
12. What drug does Paul Hillman sell?
13. What does the narrator make a list of?
(a) His goals.
(b) Jobs he has had.
(c) Things he likes.
(d) His family members.
14. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
(a) It gets broken in a fight.
(b) His arm gets too swollen.
(c) He has to sell it.
(d) It reminds him of the passing time.
15. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(a) All of these.
(c) Physical pain amplified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator call his needle scars?
2. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
3. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
4. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
5. What does the narrator get while at the postal office?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)