|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's saddest memory?
(a) Failing a drug test.
(b) Taking pills in a hotel room.
(c) Holding his dead baby.
(d) Scamming an old man.
2. What does the narrator think would be in a dream about overdosing?
(a) Rain clouds.
3. What does Methadone do?
(a) Helps addicts forget their past.
(b) Helps relax addicts when heroin is cut off.
(c) Helps addicts stay nourished during detox.
(d) Helps addicts get off heroin slowly.
4. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
(a) The TV.
(b) Water dripping.
(c) Cars passing.
(d) The radio.
5. How many siblings does the narrator have?
6. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
(c) His father.
7. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Eats enormous amounts of food.
(b) Goes swimming.
(d) Takes other pills.
8. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
9. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
(a) Start all over.
(b) Move overseas.
(c) Have a baby.
(d) Get real jobs.
10. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) Some meth.
(c) Gay sex.
(d) A prostitute.
11. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
(a) His doctor.
(b) The government.
(c) A charity.
(d) A welfare program.
12. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
(b) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(c) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(d) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
13. What does the narrator miss about his days when he first started taking heroin?
(a) He had more money.
(b) His veins were good.
(c) He was healthier.
(d) He didn't need as much heroin.
14. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
(a) The wrong path to follow.
(b) A fear.
(c) Clenched fists.
(d) An addiction.
15. What does the narrator imagine Candy's soul like at the end of her using?
(a) It is a mirror for his own.
(b) It is incredibly unique.
(c) It is destroying itself.
(d) It is in a tug of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator want to go to Thailand?
2. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
3. What does the narrator consider his job?
4. What is Sally's occupation?
5. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)