|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) He needs some bribe money.
(c) He wants to get Candy a raise.
(d) His regular dealers have delays.
2. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
(a) Her brothel has a new room for her.
(b) She leaves the narrator.
(c) They get evicted.
(d) They rent out their room.
3. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
(a) A cloud.
(b) A boat.
(c) A train.
(d) A college.
4. How many times does the narrator shoot up before cooking?
5. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Makes love to Candy.
(c) Starts looking for a job.
(d) Shoots up heroin.
6. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for laced syrup.
(b) The recipe for mash.
(c) The recipe for heroin.
(d) The recipe for meth.
7. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
(a) A new gun.
(b) A kilo of meth.
(c) Oral sex.
(d) A night with Candy.
8. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
(a) The outback.
(b) Her doctors.
(c) The brothel.
(d) Some hot springs.
9. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
10. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
11. What is the narrator's saddest memory?
(a) Taking pills in a hotel room.
(b) Holding his dead baby.
(c) Scamming an old man.
(d) Failing a drug test.
12. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is in past tense.
(b) It is told by a different character.
(c) It is told in a drug haze.
(d) It is in present tense.
13. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His arms.
(b) His back.
(c) His legs.
(d) His chest.
14. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) Gay sex.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Some meth.
15. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator make a list of?
2. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
3. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
4. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
5. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)