|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator stay with after feeling betrayed by Candy?
2. Why does the narrator meet with Angelo?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) His regular dealers have delays.
(c) He needs some bribe money.
(d) He wants to get Candy a raise.
3. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
4. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
(a) The government.
(b) His doctor.
(c) A charity.
(d) A welfare program.
5. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
(a) Water dripping.
(b) The TV.
(c) Cars passing.
(d) The radio.
6. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A bear.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A unicorn.
7. Why does Candy get into a fight with the narrator after he meets with Angelo?
(a) He does not ask her about the meeting.
(b) He spends their grocery money.
(c) He uses some heroin before coming home.
(d) He is not as sick as she is.
8. What does the narrator tell Candy they can do once they successfully detox?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Start all over.
(c) Move overseas.
(d) Get real jobs.
9. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
10. How many times does the narrator shoot up before cooking?
11. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is in past tense.
(b) It is told by a different character.
(c) It is told in a drug haze.
(d) It is in present tense.
12. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
13. What is drying out?
(a) Losing weight because of drug abuse.
(c) Using the last of a stash.
(d) Spending food money on drugs.
14. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
15. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
(a) A beach house.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lends the narrator money for heroin after his trip to the postal office?
2. What does the old hitchhiker call the narrator and Candy?
3. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
4. What does the narrator make a list of?
5. What is the narrator sent to jail for after his trip to the postal office?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)