|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy experience during detox?
(a) All of these.
(b) Intesne sweating.
(c) Cosntant nausea.
(d) Bone pain.
2. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
(a) An ashtray.
(b) A vase.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A dildo.
3. What does the man in the BMW threaten the narrator with?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) All of these.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
(a) The bank.
(c) The government.
(d) Candy's parents.
5. How many siblings does the narrator have?
6. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
7. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
(a) The radio.
(b) The TV.
(c) Cars passing.
(d) Water dripping.
8. What does Candy write on the walls with?
(b) Dirt clods.
9. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Starts looking for a job.
(b) Makes love to Candy.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Shoots up heroin.
10. What does freelancing mean for Candy?
(a) Working without a brothel.
(b) Working new clientelle.
(c) Selling her paintings.
(d) Making house calls.
11. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for heroin.
(b) The recipe for mash.
(c) The recipe for meth.
(d) The recipe for laced syrup.
12. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(c) Physical pain amplified.
(d) All of these.
13. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
14. Why do Candy and the narrator watch so much TV?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) To make the most of their high.
(c) To keep from getting high.
(d) To distract themselves.
15. What drug does Paul Hillman sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
2. What does the narrator compare his needle scars to?
3. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
4. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
5. Who runs the methadone program that the narrator gets into?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)