|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Chapter 14?
(a) It is told by a different character.
(b) It is in present tense.
(c) It is told in a drug haze.
(d) It is in past tense.
2. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Starts looking for a job.
(c) Makes love to Candy.
(d) Shoots up heroin.
3. What does the narrator consider his job?
(a) Getting work for Candy.
(b) Stealing credit cards.
(c) Dealing drugs.
(d) Running scams.
4. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
5. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(b) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(c) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
(d) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
6. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A beach house.
(c) A farm.
(d) A cottage.
7. Where does the narrator feel the worst pain in Truth 4?
(a) His arms.
(b) His legs.
(c) His back.
(d) His chest.
8. How often does the narrator have to see a doctor during the methadone program?
(a) Every other day.
(b) Every week.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every two weeks.
9. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
10. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
(a) They get evicted.
(b) She leaves the narrator.
(c) Her brothel has a new room for her.
(d) They rent out their room.
11. Who is the narrator's first client when he gets the recipe right?
12. What does David think he is paying for when the narrator scams him?
(a) A kilo of meth.
(b) A night with Candy.
(c) Oral sex.
(d) A new gun.
13. What is Sally's occupation?
(a) Bar maid.
(b) Drug dealer.
14. What does the narrator get while at the postal office?
(a) A job application.
(c) Letters from home.
(d) Passport applications.
15. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Big Angelo.
(b) Guardian Angelo.
(c) Dirty Angelo.
(d) Little Angelo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches does the narrator need after Candy hits him with something?
2. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
3. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
4. What does Candy experience during detox?
5. What did the narrator once spill on heroin that he shot up?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)