|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
2. What is Angelo's occupation?
(c) Narcotic cop.
(d) Drug dealer.
3. What is David looking for when he meets the narrator?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) Gay sex.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Some meth.
4. How does Candy's mother feel after visiting Candy's property for Sunday Brunch?
5. Where does Candy find most of her clients?
(a) Queens Crossing.
(b) Grey Street.
(c) Downtown Melbourne.
(d) Kingss Road.
6. What does the narrator feel like as he experiments with the recipe?
(a) A drunk.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A chemist.
7. What does the narrator do when he gets home after getting stitches?
(a) Starts looking for a job.
(b) Shoots up heroin.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Makes love to Candy.
8. What does the narrator get while at the postal office?
(a) Letters from home.
(b) A job application.
(d) Passport applications.
9. What does the narrator ask for while getting his stitches?
10. What does the narrator do to try and get his mind off detoxing?
(a) Goes swimming.
(c) Eats enormous amounts of food.
(d) Takes other pills.
11. What tone is Truth 4 told in?
12. Who gives the narrator and Candy money to buy property together?
(a) Candy's parents.
(c) The government.
(d) The bank.
13. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
(a) A farm.
(b) A beach house.
(c) A cottage.
(d) An apartment.
14. Why does Candy downgrade in brothels to work at?
(a) She gets a disease.
(b) She loses her beauty.
(c) She comes to work high.
(d) She gets fired.
15. How many stitches does the narrator need after Candy hits him with something?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
2. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
3. What is Alexandra Avenue near?
4. How much money does the narrator make from David?
5. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)