|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Casper sell his recipe for?
2. How does the narrator describe his detox experience?
(a) All of these.
(c) Physical pain amplified.
3. What does the narrator say allows people to escape?
4. What recipe does Casper sell the narrator?
(a) The recipe for mash.
(b) The recipe for laced syrup.
(c) The recipe for meth.
(d) The recipe for heroin.
5. What does the narrator get while at the postal office?
(b) A job application.
(c) Passport applications.
(d) Letters from home.
6. What does the narrator think would be in a dream about overdosing?
(b) Rain clouds.
7. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A dildo.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A vase.
8. Where is Candy heading when she picks up a hitchhiker?
(a) The outback.
(b) Some hot springs.
(c) Her doctors.
(d) The brothel.
9. What causes the narrator to feel betrayed?
(a) Learning Candy spent all the rent money.
(b) Learning Candy got a new dealer.
(c) Learning Candy made love with Paul.
(d) Learning Candy has a venerial disease.
10. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) A bear.
(d) An eagle.
11. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
(a) When it is in his pot.
(b) When it is not in his house.
(c) When it is sold.
(d) When it is in his body.
12. What is Angelo's nickname?
(a) Little Angelo.
(b) Big Angelo.
(c) Guardian Angelo.
(d) Dirty Angelo.
13. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
(a) Cars passing.
(b) The TV.
(c) Water dripping.
(d) The radio.
14. What does the narrator miss about his days when he first started taking heroin?
(a) He had more money.
(b) He was healthier.
(c) His veins were good.
(d) He didn't need as much heroin.
15. How many times does the narrator shoot up while cooking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy warn the narrator not to do when he leaves the apartment in search of heroin?
2. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
3. Where does Candy find most of her clients?
4. What does Candy get high on when she runs out of heroin?
5. What does the narrator consider his job?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)