|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets the narrator high when he quits his detoxing?
2. When does the narrator feel comforted by heroin?
(a) When it is in his body.
(b) When it is sold.
(c) When it is in his pot.
(d) When it is not in his house.
3. What is Angelo's occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
(c) Narcotic cop.
4. What noise bothers Candy the day the narrator meets with Angelo?
(a) Cars passing.
(b) The radio.
(c) The TV.
(d) Water dripping.
5. What animal does the narrator envision himself as?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dinosaur.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A unicorn.
6. Where does Candy move to after leaving the warehouse?
(a) A hostel.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) Her brothel.
(d) Port Melbourne.
7. Why does Candy move out of the warehouse?
(a) They get evicted.
(b) Her brothel has a new room for her.
(c) She leaves the narrator.
(d) They rent out their room.
8. Where does Candy find most of her clients?
(a) Grey Street.
(b) Downtown Melbourne.
(c) Kingss Road.
(d) Queens Crossing.
9. Where is the narrator in his important dream?
(a) A college.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A train.
(d) A boat.
10. What does the old hitchhiker call the narrator and Candy?
(c) Good people.
11. How many siblings does the narrator have?
12. What does Candy do to relax during detoxing?
(a) All of these.
13. What does Candy hit the narrator with during a fight?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A dildo.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A vase.
14. Why does the narrator stop wearing a watch?
(a) It gets broken in a fight.
(b) It reminds him of the passing time.
(c) His arm gets too swollen.
(d) He has to sell it.
15. When do the narrator and Candy always promise to stop drugs?
(a) When they are out of money.
(b) When they are sober.
(c) When they are in prison.
(d) When they are high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy write on the walls with?
2. What does Candy tell her mother she has had since being a teen?
3. What does Methadone do?
4. What kind of property do Candy and the narrator buy together?
5. In Truth 4, what does the narrator say heroin causes?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)