|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Candy go to eat after her reception?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) Her house.
(c) A hotel.
2. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
3. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
4. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
5. Who tampers with Dirty Julie's heroin?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Dirty Julie.
6. Who is the first person Candy tells about her marriage?
(a) Her dealer.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her landlord.
(d) Her mother.
7. What is Nick's nickname?
(a) Fat Nick.
(b) Slick Nick.
(c) St. Nick.
(d) Old Nick.
8. How does Schumann die?
(a) He falls down some stairs at work.
(b) He overdoses in his cab.
(c) He is shot in a robbery.
(d) He gets in a car wreck.
9. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
(a) His wedding ring.
(b) His credit card.
(c) A kilo of hash.
(d) Some stock bonds.
10. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
(a) Roger's voice.
(b) His stolen money.
(c) The name of the owner.
(d) The feel of leather.
11. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
12. Where is this book set?
13. How old was the narrator when his mother died?
14. What is the narrator's first love?
15. What is Mason's favorite drug?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
2. What is a heroin drought?
3. Why does Colin give money to Candy every time they meet?
4. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
5. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)