|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A hostel.
2. Where is the stolen wallet found?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) On top of a car.
(c) On the ground.
(d) In a bar.
3. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
(a) She dyes it.
(b) She makes it.
(c) She bleaches it.
(d) She trades it.
4. What is Tucker's occupation?
(a) Club owner.
(b) Land Lord.
(d) Drug dealer.
5. What is a heroin drought?
(a) A time where there is no heroin to be purchased.
(b) A time when work and school necessitate a break from heroin.
(c) A time when the heroin gets more expensive.
(d) A time when the heroin stops being as effective.
6. Where is this book set?
7. What is the name of the other man in the foursome?
8. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) His roof.
(b) The outback.
(c) The desert.
(d) The jungle.
9. What do Candy and her new husband do on their wedding night?
(a) Travel to New Zealand.
(b) Shoot up heroin.
(c) Make love.
(d) Make a big drug sale.
10. Where does Candy go to eat after her reception?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A soup kitchen.
(c) Her house.
11. Why does the narrator get kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) They insulted the land lord.
(b) They were caught doing drugs.
(c) All of these.
(d) They didn't pay rent.
12. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
13. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
(a) His lunch box.
(b) The freezer.
(c) His sock.
(d) The toilet.
14. What does the narrator put in a packet before going to see Dirty Julie?
(a) Powdered sugar.
(c) Baking soda.
(d) Corn starch.
15. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think of Schumann's death?
2. How much does Colin bring every time he meets with Candy?
3. Who gives Candy a lot of money when she starts dating the narrator?
4. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
5. What is Nick's nickname?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)