|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of activities does Candy enjoy while trying to detox?
(a) Normal things.
(b) Active things.
(c) Productive things.
(d) Academic things.
2. Who helps Candy after she loses her baby?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A grief counselor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her doctor.
3. What does the narrator buy from Nick?
(b) Fake IDs.
(d) An apartment.
4. How much does a night with Candy on Queens Road cost?
5. How long does the narrator go without heroin during the drought?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 18 hours.
6. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
(a) He didn't get any sleep.
(b) He doesn't handle heat well.
(c) He is coming down from his high.
(d) He is still high.
7. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
(b) All of these.
(c) Sleeping pills.
8. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
(a) The Joint.
(b) The Cockatoo Club.
(c) The Grocery store.
(d) Needle Alley.
9. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
10. How does Schumann die?
(a) He falls down some stairs at work.
(b) He overdoses in his cab.
(c) He is shot in a robbery.
(d) He gets in a car wreck.
11. What is the narrator's name?
(d) He never gives it.
12. What does the narrator get caught shoplifting?
13. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
14. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Her father.
15. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A hostel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candy's reception?
2. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
3. How did the narrator's mother die?
4. What is Kojak's occupation?
5. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)