|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) The jungle.
(b) The desert.
(c) The outback.
(d) His roof.
2. Who tampers with Dirty Julie's heroin?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Dirty Julie.
3. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
(a) She dyes it.
(b) She bleaches it.
(c) She makes it.
(d) She trades it.
4. How does Schumann die?
(a) He is shot in a robbery.
(b) He overdoses in his cab.
(c) He gets in a car wreck.
(d) He falls down some stairs at work.
5. What do Candy and her new husband do on their wedding night?
(a) Travel to New Zealand.
(b) Make love.
(c) Shoot up heroin.
(d) Make a big drug sale.
6. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
(a) The feel of leather.
(b) Roger's voice.
(c) His stolen money.
(d) The name of the owner.
7. What is the narrator's first love?
8. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
(a) The country entrance.
(b) Down town.
(c) The elite part.
(d) The ghetto.
9. Why is Candy delivered so early?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She is high.
(c) She has AIDS.
(d) She is in labor.
10. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
(a) To get heroin.
(b) To get clientelle.
(c) To hear the news.
(d) To check on his brother.
11. What does Candy like to do at Albert Lake Park?
(a) Make love.
(b) Get high.
12. What is the name of the other man in the foursome?
13. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
(a) The Joint.
(b) The Grocery store.
(c) Needle Alley.
(d) The Cockatoo Club.
14. Where does the narrator hide heroin while helping Mason?
(a) In the apartment.
(b) In his pants pocket.
(c) In the truck.
(d) In the seed bag.
15. What is Schumann's occupation?
(a) Store owner.
(b) Cab driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
2. How are the narrator and Lex related?
3. Where does the narrator have a funeral for his baby?
4. How long did Candy run her scam with the narrator?
5. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)