|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy like to do at Albert Lake Park?
(b) Make love.
(c) Get high.
2. Why is Candy delivered so early?
(a) She is high.
(b) She has AIDS.
(c) She is in labor.
(d) She is bleeding.
3. What does Keith give as collateral for his night with Candy?
(a) His credit card.
(b) A kilo of hash.
(c) His wedding ring.
(d) Some stock bonds.
4. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His crop.
(b) His home loan.
(c) His relationship.
(d) His resume.
5. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
(a) The ghetto.
(b) The country entrance.
(c) The elite part.
(d) Down town.
6. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
(a) Get a real job.
(b) Go to detox.
(c) Stay faithful to the narrator.
(d) Find a new dealer.
7. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The freezer.
(c) His lunch box.
(d) His sock.
8. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A hostel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) An abandoned house.
9. What does the narrator buy from Nick?
(b) An apartment.
(d) Fake IDs.
10. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
(a) He is coming down from his high.
(b) He is still high.
(c) He doesn't handle heat well.
(d) He didn't get any sleep.
11. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
(a) The narrator.
12. What does Colin want to do when he first talks to Candy?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Buy heroin.
13. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her father.
14. What does Candy's father want her to do?
(a) Quit drugs.
(b) Help him move out.
(c) Leave the narrator.
(d) Have a child.
15. What is Tucker's occupation?
(b) Land Lord.
(c) Club owner.
(d) Drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
2. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
3. How many times is the narrator arrested while Candy is in the hospital?
4. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
5. What is the title of Chapter 1?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)