|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the narrator think it takes to detox?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 12 hours.
2. How did the narrator's mother die?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She overdosed.
(d) She was shot.
3. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
(a) Find a new dealer.
(b) Stay faithful to the narrator.
(c) Get a real job.
(d) Go to detox.
4. Why does the narrator get kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) They didn't pay rent.
(b) They were caught doing drugs.
(c) They insulted the land lord.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Candy's father want her to do?
(a) Help him move out.
(b) Have a child.
(c) Quit drugs.
(d) Leave the narrator.
6. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
(a) His sock.
(b) The toilet.
(c) His lunch box.
(d) The freezer.
7. Where is the stolen wallet found?
(a) On top of a car.
(b) On the ground.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a bathroom.
8. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
9. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
(a) A news station.
(b) A hard rock station.
(c) A handicapped station.
(d) A motivational talk station.
10. How long did Candy run her scam with the narrator?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
11. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
(a) The jungle.
(b) His roof.
(c) The outback.
(d) The desert.
12. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
(a) The elite part.
(b) The country entrance.
(c) The ghetto.
(d) Down town.
13. Why does Colin give money to Candy every time they meet?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He wants to help her.
(c) He pays down his debt to her.
(d) He pays for drugs.
14. What is Mason's favorite drug?
15. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
(a) He doesn't know where to find him.
(b) He is afraid of him.
(c) He forgets.
(d) He owes him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
2. When does Candy go into labor?
3. Who takes care of the narrator when he gets injured by Dirty Julie's friends?
4. What does the narrator put in a packet before going to see Dirty Julie?
5. How long is Candy quarantined in the hospital?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)