|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tampers with Dirty Julie's heroin?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Dirty Julie.
2. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
(a) A news station.
(b) A motivational talk station.
(c) A hard rock station.
(d) A handicapped station.
3. How does the narrator realize he has an addiction?
(a) He lost all his morals over heroin.
(b) He has ruined his life over heroin.
(c) He cannot stop taking heroin.
(d) He considered leaving Candy to stop sharing heroin.
4. Why does the narrator call Dirty Julie?
(a) To arrange a meeting.
(b) To fulfill a favor.
(c) To get heroin during the drought.
(d) To catch up on old time.
5. Where is this book set?
6. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
(a) She bleaches it.
(b) She trades it.
(c) She makes it.
(d) She dyes it.
7. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
8. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
(d) The narrator.
9. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
(c) Drug dealer.
(d) Talent Agent.
10. What is the narrator's first love?
11. Who does Dirty Julie hang around with?
12. How long does the narrator think it takes to detox?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
13. Where is the special heroin from in Chapter 1?
(c) Sri Lanka.
(d) Viet Nam.
14. How many times is the narrator arrested while Candy is in the hospital?
(a) Three times.
(d) None at all.
15. How does Schumann die?
(a) He overdoses in his cab.
(b) He falls down some stairs at work.
(c) He gets in a car wreck.
(d) He is shot in a robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
2. How did the narrator's mother die?
3. What is the name of the other man in the foursome?
4. What does the narrator think of Schumann's death?
5. How does the narrator realize that Candy needs to be taken to the hospital in Chapter 10?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)