|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the stolen wallet found?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) On the ground.
(c) In a bar.
(d) On top of a car.
2. How does Schumann die?
(a) He is shot in a robbery.
(b) He falls down some stairs at work.
(c) He overdoses in his cab.
(d) He gets in a car wreck.
3. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
4. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
5. What is Kojak's occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
(c) Look out.
6. What makes the narrator think his dead baby is alive?
(a) The baby sighs.
(b) The baby squeezes his hand.
(c) The baby has a spasm.
(d) The baby is warm.
7. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
(a) Get a real job.
(b) Stay faithful to the narrator.
(c) Go to detox.
(d) Find a new dealer.
8. Where does Candy get married?
(a) Her church.
(b) A garden.
(c) City Hall.
(d) The Registry Office.
9. Where does Candy go to eat after her reception?
(a) Her house.
(b) A hotel.
(d) A soup kitchen.
10. What disease does Candy get in Chapter 10?
11. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His home loan.
(b) His relationship.
(c) His crop.
(d) His resume.
12. What kind of radio station does Schumann listen to?
(a) A handicapped station.
(b) A news station.
(c) A hard rock station.
(d) A motivational talk station.
13. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Failed Again.
(b) Fear of Failure.
(c) Crop Failure.
(d) Personal Failure.
14. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
15. How much does a night with Candy on Queens Road cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy like to do at Albert Lake Park?
2. How are the narrator and Lex related?
3. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
4. What drug does the narrator sell in Chapter 6?
5. Who helps Candy after she loses her baby?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)