|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
(c) He never gives it.
2. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
3. What does Colin want to do when he first talks to Candy?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Buy heroin.
(d) Commit suicide.
4. What does the narrator think of Schumann's death?
(a) He got what he deserved.
(b) He died happy.
(c) He will haunt him.
(d) He killed himself.
5. What is Kojak's occupation?
(a) Look out.
(c) Drug dealer.
6. What is Ronny Radar's occupation?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Talent Agent.
7. What part of Melbourne is Queens Road in?
(a) The country entrance.
(b) Down town.
(c) The elite part.
(d) The ghetto.
8. What is Mason's favorite drug?
9. What is the name of the other woman in the foursome?
10. What does Candy promise to do when she goes to Melbourne?
(a) Get a real job.
(b) Go to detox.
(c) Find a new dealer.
(d) Stay faithful to the narrator.
11. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
12. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
(a) To get clientelle.
(b) To hear the news.
(c) To check on his brother.
(d) To get heroin.
13. Where does Candy go to eat after her reception?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) Her house.
(d) A hotel.
14. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His relationship.
(b) His home loan.
(c) His crop.
(d) His resume.
15. What is the name of the other man in the foursome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's first love?
2. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
3. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
4. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
5. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)