|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy's father want her to do?
(a) Quit drugs.
(b) Help him move out.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Leave the narrator.
2. What is the narrator's name?
(a) He never gives it.
3. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
4. How does the narrator describe his life in the Prologue?
5. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
6. How does Candy get her wedding dress to be the color she wanted?
(a) She dyes it.
(b) She trades it.
(c) She makes it.
(d) She bleaches it.
7. Who takes Candy to work while in Queens Road?
(b) The narrator.
8. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
9. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
(a) The Joint.
(b) The Grocery store.
(c) The Cockatoo Club.
(d) Needle Alley.
10. How long does the narrator go without heroin during the drought?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
11. Who gives Candy a lot of money when she starts dating the narrator?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her sister.
12. When does Candy go into labor?
(a) At 32 weeks of pregnancy.
(b) At 34 weeks of pregnancy.
(c) At 29 weeks of pregnancy.
(d) At 22 weeks of pregnancy.
13. What disease does Candy get in Chapter 10?
14. What kind of activities does Candy enjoy while trying to detox?
(a) Productive things.
(b) Academic things.
(c) Active things.
(d) Normal things.
15. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
(c) All of these.
(d) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick own?
2. What does Candy like to do at Albert Lake Park?
3. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
4. What is a heroin drought?
5. Where is Candy's reception?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)