|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does a night with Candy on Queens Road cost?
2. Why doesn't the narrator invite his father to his wedding?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He doesn't know where to find him.
(c) He owes him money.
(d) He forgets.
3. What does the narrator say he spends most of his life doing?
4. What does the narrator put in a packet before going to see Dirty Julie?
(a) Corn starch.
(b) Baking soda.
(c) Powdered sugar.
5. What is the name of the other woman in the foursome?
6. When does Candy go into labor?
(a) At 32 weeks of pregnancy.
(b) At 22 weeks of pregnancy.
(c) At 29 weeks of pregnancy.
(d) At 34 weeks of pregnancy.
7. What does Mason say ruined his crop?
(b) Heavy rain.
(c) Dry weather.
(d) All of these.
8. What disease does Candy get in Chapter 10?
9. What is Tucker's occupation?
(b) Drug dealer.
(c) Club owner.
(d) Land Lord.
10. Where does the narrator live after being kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A hostel.
(c) An abandoned house.
(d) A warehouse.
11. How does Colin first talk to Candy?
(a) He sees her at a meeting.
(b) He calls a payphone.
(c) He calls her hotel room.
(d) He enters her brothel.
12. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
13. How is the narrator injured when Dirty Julie gets angry with his friends?
(a) He sprains his ankle.
(b) He gets a black eye.
(c) He gets a broken nose.
(d) He cuts his knuckles.
14. Who takes care of the narrator when he gets injured by Dirty Julie's friends?
(a) His mother.
15. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
(a) He is still high.
(b) He is coming down from his high.
(c) He didn't get any sleep.
(d) He doesn't handle heat well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin want to do when he first talks to Candy?
2. How much money does Keith give up front for a night with Candy?
3. Where is the special heroin from in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Candy go to eat after her reception?
5. Who helps Candy after she loses her baby?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)