|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Candy and her new husband do on their wedding night?
(a) Make a big drug sale.
(b) Travel to New Zealand.
(c) Make love.
(d) Shoot up heroin.
2. Why is Candy delivered so early?
(a) She is in labor.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) She is high.
(d) She has AIDS.
3. When does Candy go into labor?
(a) At 22 weeks of pregnancy.
(b) At 34 weeks of pregnancy.
(c) At 29 weeks of pregnancy.
(d) At 32 weeks of pregnancy.
4. How does the narrator describe his life in the Prologue?
5. What color is Candy's wedding dress?
6. Why does the narrator stay in contact with Lester?
(a) To get clientelle.
(b) To get heroin.
(c) To check on his brother.
(d) To hear the news.
7. Where does the narrator hide his secret stash?
(a) The freezer.
(b) His lunch box.
(c) His sock.
(d) The toilet.
8. How many credit cards are in the stolen wallet?
9. Who does the narrator invite to his wedding?
10. What haunts the narrator after stealing the wallet?
(a) The name of the owner.
(b) Roger's voice.
(c) The feel of leather.
(d) His stolen money.
11. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
(b) Sleeping pills.
(d) All of these.
12. How long does the narrator think it takes to detox?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 1 month.
13. What is Kojak's occupation?
(c) Drug dealer.
(d) Look out.
14. How are the narrator and Lex related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Lex is his uncle.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Lex is his Godfather.
15. Who is the first person Candy tells about her marriage?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her dealer.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
2. How did the narrator's mother die?
3. What makes the narrator think his dead baby is alive?
4. What does the narrator get caught shoplifting?
5. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)