|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Invincibility, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
2. What is the narrator's name?
(c) He never gives it.
3. Why does the narrator call Dirty Julie?
(a) To arrange a meeting.
(b) To get heroin during the drought.
(c) To catch up on old time.
(d) To fulfill a favor.
4. Why is the narrator so sick while helping Mason?
(a) He is still high.
(b) He doesn't handle heat well.
(c) He is coming down from his high.
(d) He didn't get any sleep.
5. Why does the narrator get kicked out of the Queens Road flat?
(a) They insulted the land lord.
(b) They were caught doing drugs.
(c) They didn't pay rent.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mason want to grow a crop?
2. Where is the special heroin from in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Colin give money to Candy every time they meet?
4. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
5. What is the title of Chapter 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)