|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Invincibility, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the narrator go without heroin during the drought?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 12 hours.
2. Why does the narrator call Dirty Julie?
(a) To arrange a meeting.
(b) To catch up on old time.
(c) To fulfill a favor.
(d) To get heroin during the drought.
3. What does Candy replace heroin with when she tries to detox?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) All of these.
4. What is Mason's favorite drug?
5. What does the narrator agree to help Mason with?
(a) His home loan.
(b) His relationship.
(c) His crop.
(d) His resume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of the narrator when he gets injured by Dirty Julie's friends?
2. How does the narrator feel during the drought?
3. Where does the narrator meet Ronny Radar?
4. What kind of activities does Candy enjoy while trying to detox?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)