1. What is the narrator's name?
(c) He never gives it.
2. Who introduces Candy to heroin?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her brother.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Her father.
3. What is the narrator's first love?
4. What kind of scam did the narrator once run?
(a) An Internet scam.
(b) A mail scam.
(c) A couponing scam.
(d) A credit card scam.
5. Where is this book set?
6. How does the narrator realize he has an addiction?
(a) He has ruined his life over heroin.
(b) He cannot stop taking heroin.
(c) He considered leaving Candy to stop sharing heroin.
(d) He lost all his morals over heroin.
7. What is a heroin drought?
(a) A time when work and school necessitate a break from heroin.
(b) A time when the heroin stops being as effective.
(c) A time when the heroin gets more expensive.
(d) A time where there is no heroin to be purchased.
This section contains 3,424 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)