• The narrator, who does not give his name, says he is in a relationship with Candy, and he introduced her to heroine.
• They do a credit card scam together to pay for their habit. They live in Sydney Australia.
• A drought happens where it is hard to find any heroin to purchase. The narrator chooses to go to Dirty Julie's and get some even though she hangs with thugs.
• He buys enough for him and his friends, but mixes it with powdered sugar so that he can keep the pure stuff for himself.
• His friends confront Julie thinking she sold them tainted drugs, and she and her thugs get mad and start shooting at them. They run off.
• One of the thugs accuses the narrator of cutting the stash and breaks his nose. Candy cares for him. He goes to the toilet where his pure stash...
This section contains 2,080 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)