Quiz: Chapter 17 to Chapter 19
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After 100 days, how many sheep do Candide and Cacambo still have?
2. What is the old man's door made of?
3. What carries the carriages in the village?
a) Red sheep.
b) Red antelope.
c) Red dogs.
d) Blue horses.
4. How many scientists work on the machine built to carry Candide and Cacambo out of Eldorado?
5. How much is Candide fined by the judge?
a) 50,000 piasters.
b) 20,000 piasters.
c) 10,000 piasters.
d) 100,000 piasters.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)