1. Where is the castle of Baron Thunder-ten-tronckh located?
2. What does Pangloss call the castle of Baron Thunder-ten-tronckh?
(a) The richest castle in the world.
(b) The best of all possible castles.
(c) The only castle in Bulgaria.
(d) The castle of many mysteries.
3. Who is rumored to be the son of the Baron's sister and a gentleman from the village?
(c) the Baron's heir,
4. What does Cunegonde witness in the park in Chapter 1?
(a) Candide talking to a horse.
(b) the Baron cavorting with Paquette.
(c) Dr. Pangloss doing his exercises.
(d) Dr. Pangloss and Paquette doing an experiment.
5. Who discovers Cunegonde and Candide behind the screen attempting Dr. Pangloss' experiment?
(a) Dr. Pangloss.
(c) The Baron's son.
(d) The Baron.
6. What is the result of Candide and Cunegonde getting caught behind the screen in Chapter 1?
(a) Candide is kicked out of the castle.
(b) Dr. Pangloss is fired.
(c) Candide and Cunegonde run away together.
(d) Cunegonde is forced to marry Candide.
This section contains 14,786 words
(approx. 50 pages at 300 words per page)