Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many had to simply agree with the _______ in order to protect themselves and their families.
2. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
3. Oleg becomes depressed when he realizes that he cannot ________ anything that he wants.
4. Who begins to make preparations for a card game with Pavel and the others?
5. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
Essay Topic 1
Yefrem knows that he is fighting death and that he needs to do all he can while he is still alive.
Part 1: What is the value of life?
Part 2: How do you think you might react if you were given a short period to live?
Part 3: Why do you think people tend to create more personal goals as they come closer to death?
Essay Topic 2
Zoya is a nurse who has too many patients and not enough support to help them all as much as they need to be helped.
Part 1: Why do you think a hospital would employ fewer nurses than they need?
Part 2: How do you think the care of patients is affected by not having enough nurses available?
Part 3: Do you think that Zoya and other nurses are working as hard as they could to cover the extra patients?
Essay Topic 3
Pavel and his wife claim to love people, but they do not want to be too close to them.
Part 1: Can you love a person without being close to them?
Part 2: How do you think Pavel and his wife define the idea of love in relation to others?
Part 3: Do you think that you can love people without wanting to be close to them?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)