Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many had to simply agree with the _______ in order to protect themselves and their families.
2. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
3. Oleg becomes depressed when he realizes that he cannot ________ anything that he wants.
4. Who begins to make preparations for a card game with Pavel and the others?
5. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
Essay Topic 1
Pavel is concerned about his daughter becoming a writer, thinking that she might be better off doing something else.
Part 1: Why do you think that Pavel is concerned about his child becoming a writer?
Part 2: How do you think Aviette's life would change if she became a writer?
Part 3: Why do you think parents have troubles with not being able to control the actions of their children?
Essay Topic 2
Pavel and his wife claim to love people, but they do not want to be too close to them.
Part 1: Can you love a person without being close to them?
Part 2: How do you think Pavel and his wife define the idea of love in relation to others?
Part 3: Do you think that you can love people without wanting to be close to them?
Essay Topic 3
Oleg seems to be a bit of a playboy on the ward, falling in love with several women.
Part 1: Do you think a cancer ward is the best place for a person to find love?
Part 2: How do you think a person could create a healthy relationship in a hospital?
Part 3: Do you think patients should strike up relationships with their health care workers?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)