|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ comes out to see the family car when Pavel is taken back home by his family.
2. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
3. When ________ comes back, Oleg decides to have the transfusion anyway since he trusts this person more.
4. Where does Dyomka want Oleg to go when he finally gets out of the hospital after he is treated?
(c) Grocery store.
5. What department does Dontsova turn over to Vera when she travels away from the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years in prison was the truck driver's sentence when the loss in the truck was discovered?
2. Who believes the purpose of the rounds is to help cheer the patients up during their stay?
3. Out of the five doctors who are receiving pay, how many of them are capable of operating on patients?
4. Lev points out that birch tree fungus is all the rage in ________, according to the medical world.
5. Who walks the halls because he cannot sleep in his bed before he is released?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are physicians and nurses not allowed to do with the patients, according to the text?
2. What happened when Oleg was assigned to the new place, exiled to live there forever by the government?
3. How did Dr. Oreshchenkov finally begin to have his private practice?
4. What does Oleg want to know about the hormone therapy that he is taking?
5. What does Dyomka's surgeon have to do immediately after the surgery at the start of this section?
6. Why has Dr. Oreshchenkov been jailed and punished many times during his medical career?
7. Why does the zoo end up depressing Oleg when he is finally able to go there?
8. What is happening with the treatment for Vadim according to the text in this chapter?
9. What happens because Dontsova is a doctor who is seeking medical testing and evaluation?
10. What is the current health status of Vadim at the beginning of this section when Dyomka moves?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)