|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lev says that a woman will keep a man from doing something ______ in his life.
2. On what day of the week is Oleg discharged from the hospital, free to go back to Ush-Terek?
3. Who does Oleg recognize in the crowd at the train station so he makes sure he gets on the train last?
4. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
(b) Government officials.
5. What does the doctor decide he wants to do for Dontsova after listening to her symptoms?
(a) Wait a few months.
(b) Give her some medication to try.
(c) Get an x-ray.
(d) Do nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Oleg feel he needed to wait to do when he was living in the wild land?
2. To what does Dyomka finally agree in order to be moved out of the ward?
3. Who does Oleg write a note telling them about the zoo and the animal who was abused?
4. In the case of the women who were accused of stealing, what was their punishment?
5. Chaly admits that he has _________ when he comes back into the room with the other patients.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Oleg want to know about the hormone therapy that he is taking?
2. What is supposed to be all the rage in Moscow, according to the surgeon?
3. Why does the zoo end up depressing Oleg when he is finally able to go there?
4. Why were the Kadmins, friends of Oleg, exiled from their home as well in the past?
5. What happens during a smoke break in a private room after the rounds are completed?
6. What does Oleg do when he is finally released from the hospital?
7. What happened during the amnesty time to the person who led to the exile of the Kadmins?
8. What does Lev believe the purpose of the rounds are, so he makes sure to act accordingly?
9. What does Pavel want to do now that he thinks he has been completely cured?
10. What is happening with the treatment for Vadim according to the text in this chapter?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)