|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many had to simply agree with the _______ in order to protect themselves and their families.
2. Who begins to make preparations for a card game with Pavel and the others?
3. What was thrown in the eye of the animal that was taken out of the exhibit because it was blinded by the attack?
4. Who had a man she loved killed in the war, though she now loves Oleg?
5. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dyomka want Oleg to go when he finally gets out of the hospital after he is treated?
2. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
3. Vera finds out that Oleg has charmed Zoya to get out of having ___________.
4. What is the name of one of the ineffective doctors who talks to Lev as if Oleg is not there?
5. Who does not agree that justice was done in terms of the truck driver situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dyomka moved out of the cancer ward at the beginning of this section?
2. What happened when Oleg was assigned to the new place, exiled to live there forever by the government?
3. What happened during the amnesty time to the person who led to the exile of the Kadmins?
4. What is supposed to be all the rage in Moscow, according to the surgeon?
5. What happens as soon as Dontsova goes into the house of Dr. Oreshchenkov?
6. What does Dyomka make Oleg promise to do when he is released from the ward?
7. What does Dyomka's surgeon have to do immediately after the surgery at the start of this section?
8. What does Pavel want to do now that he thinks he has been completely cured?
9. How did Dr. Oreshchenkov finally begin to have his private practice?
10. What happens when Oleg goes to visit Vera at her home once he is released?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)