|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whose house is Oleg told he could stay after he is discharged from the hospital that day?
(a) No one's.
2. ___________ is told to go to Moscow in order to get her testing done because she is one of the doctors.
3. Chaly admits that he has _________ when he comes back into the room with the other patients.
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) Upset the government.
(d) Two wives.
4. Who does not agree that justice was done in terms of the truck driver situation?
5. What will Dontsova not read because she doesn't want to know what they say about her?
(c) Lab reports.
(d) Progress notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Kadmins, Oleg remembers, only found _______ in everything that happened to them.
2. Who does Oleg recognize in the crowd at the train station so he makes sure he gets on the train last?
3. Out of the five doctors who are receiving pay, how many of them are capable of operating on patients?
4. How old is the doctor whose house Donstova visits at the start of this section?
5. Who believes himself to be completely cured at this point of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Oleg goes to visit Vera at her home once he is released?
2. What is the worry of Dontsova as Pavel continues to have injections in his treatment plan?
3. What is the situation of the orderly with whom Oleg talks in the halls when he cannot sleep?
4. What happens during a smoke break in a private room after the rounds are completed?
5. What happened when Oleg was assigned to the new place, exiled to live there forever by the government?
6. Why has Dr. Oreshchenkov been jailed and punished many times during his medical career?
7. What have Pavel and Oleg decided to do at this point of the story instead of argue with each other?
8. What are physicians and nurses not allowed to do with the patients, according to the text?
9. What is the current health status of Vadim at the beginning of this section when Dyomka moves?
10. What does Lev tell Oleg about women and how they affect men in their lives?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)