|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Kadmins, Oleg remembers, only found _______ in everything that happened to them.
2. Who is the new neighbor of Pavel beside him in the hospital room?
3. What is the name of one of the ineffective doctors who talks to Lev as if Oleg is not there?
4. In the case of the women who were accused of stealing, what was their punishment?
(a) Capital punishment.
(b) Community service.
(c) Jail time.
(d) Pay back what they stole.
5. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
(c) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes into the room just as the conversation between the doctors begins to get heated and exhausted?
2. Who disagrees with Aviette when she is talking with her father?
3. Dontsova tells Vera to give Oleg some _________ before he is released to go home.
4. Who begins to make preparations for a card game with Pavel and the others?
5. Where does Dyomka want Oleg to go when he finally gets out of the hospital after he is treated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the worry of Dontsova as Pavel continues to have injections in his treatment plan?
2. What does Oleg believe of exile in general, according to his own admission in this section?
3. What is the situation of the orderly with whom Oleg talks in the halls when he cannot sleep?
4. What does Dontsova tell Vera to do when Oleg is given permission to go home?
5. What does Pavel want to do now that he thinks he has been completely cured?
6. What is the current health status of Vadim at the beginning of this section when Dyomka moves?
7. What does Lev believe the purpose of the rounds are, so he makes sure to act accordingly?
8. What is the opinion that Dontsova has of socialized medicine about which the other doctor realizes he cannot sway her?
9. What does Dyomka make Oleg promise to do when he is released from the ward?
10. What happens as soon as Dontsova goes into the house of Dr. Oreshchenkov?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)