|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
(a) Family doctor.
(b) Paid for.
2. Aviette talks about how one should tell others of the _____________ in life, rather than to talk about the opposite side of life.
(a) Bad things.
(c) Good things.
3. How old is the doctor whose house Donstova visits at the start of this section?
4. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
(d) Government officials.
5. How many letters per year was the husband of the worker allowed to have each year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of the two women who were given the punishment they were given by Yuri for stealing?
2. The idea of _______ socialism is something that Shulubin promotes when he is talking with Oleg about his past and the future.
3. What department does Dontsova turn over to Vera when she travels away from the hospital?
4. Oleg leaves the hospital and takes the trolley into town, going to _________ while enjoying his freedom.
5. Who had a man she loved killed in the war, though she now loves Oleg?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dr. Oreshchenkov finally begin to have his private practice?
2. What does Pavel want to do now that he thinks he has been completely cured?
3. Why has Dr. Oreshchenkov been jailed and punished many times during his medical career?
4. What happens during a smoke break in a private room after the rounds are completed?
5. What happened during the amnesty time to the person who led to the exile of the Kadmins?
6. What is the worry of Dontsova as Pavel continues to have injections in his treatment plan?
7. What is the current health status of Vadim at the beginning of this section when Dyomka moves?
8. What does Oleg want to know about the hormone therapy that he is taking?
9. Why does the zoo end up depressing Oleg when he is finally able to go there?
10. What happens when Oleg goes to visit Vera at her home once he is released?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)