|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many injections has Pavel had at this point of the story, though they are helping his tumor shrink?
2. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
(b) Family doctor.
(c) Paid for.
3. Who does Oleg write a note telling them about the zoo and the animal who was abused?
4. Who goes with the doctors on the rounds to see the patients during the day?
(c) No one.
(d) Government officials.
5. What does Oleg decide to buy for Vera when he begins to go to her house to see her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not agree that justice was done in terms of the truck driver situation?
2. Who does Oleg recognize in the crowd at the train station so he makes sure he gets on the train last?
3. To what does Dyomka finally agree in order to be moved out of the ward?
4. The doctor talks about how the present _________ has robbed children of their trusted family doctor.
5. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)