|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor decide he wants to do for Dontsova after listening to her symptoms?
(a) Give her some medication to try.
(b) Do nothing.
(c) Get an x-ray.
(d) Wait a few months.
2. How many injections has Pavel had at this point of the story, though they are helping his tumor shrink?
3. What will Dontsova not read because she doesn't want to know what they say about her?
(b) Progress notes.
(d) Lab reports.
4. While it is the second anniversary of _______ death, there is only a small article in the paper about this event, which disappoints Pavel.
5. Who does Oleg write a note telling them about the zoo and the animal who was abused?
Short Answer Questions
1. Oleg protests with the transfusion he is about to be given because he believes the blood is _________.
2. What does the woman from #138 want from Dyomka after she learns about her breast?
3. On what day of the week is Oleg discharged from the hospital, free to go back to Ush-Terek?
4. What does Vera reveal about Dontsova when she is talking to Lev during this section?
5. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were the Kadmins, friends of Oleg, exiled from their home as well in the past?
2. What does Oleg do when he is finally released from the hospital?
3. What does Dyomka's surgeon have to do immediately after the surgery at the start of this section?
4. What happened when Oleg was assigned to the new place, exiled to live there forever by the government?
5. What happened during the amnesty time to the person who led to the exile of the Kadmins?
6. What does Dyomka make Oleg promise to do when he is released from the ward?
7. What happens because Dontsova is a doctor who is seeking medical testing and evaluation?
8. What are physicians and nurses not allowed to do with the patients, according to the text?
9. What does Lev tell Oleg about women and how they affect men in their lives?
10. What is the worry of Dontsova as Pavel continues to have injections in his treatment plan?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)