|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother has found the special treatment for his cancer, and she is sending it through channels?
2. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
(b) Paid for.
(c) Family doctor.
3. Who walks the halls because he cannot sleep in his bed before he is released?
4. ___________ is told to go to Moscow in order to get her testing done because she is one of the doctors.
5. What was missing from the truck when the truck driver returned from a blizzard?
(d) Case of macaroni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of the ineffective doctors who talks to Lev as if Oleg is not there?
2. What does Oleg realize about Vera when she comes with Zoya to examine him while on rounds?
3. Out of the five doctors who are receiving pay, how many of them are capable of operating on patients?
4. Oleg was in a situation where the _______________ were used only for the privileged in society.
5. One of the ________ was exiled as well and lost her daughter in the process.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the current health status of Vadim at the beginning of this section when Dyomka moves?
2. What does Oleg want to know about the hormone therapy that he is taking?
3. What does Dontsova tell Vera to do when Oleg is given permission to go home?
4. How did Dr. Oreshchenkov finally begin to have his private practice?
5. What is supposed to be all the rage in Moscow, according to the surgeon?
6. Why is Dyomka moved out of the cancer ward at the beginning of this section?
7. Why does the zoo end up depressing Oleg when he is finally able to go there?
8. What happens during a smoke break in a private room after the rounds are completed?
9. What is the worry of Dontsova as Pavel continues to have injections in his treatment plan?
10. What have Pavel and Oleg decided to do at this point of the story instead of argue with each other?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)