|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many had to simply agree with the _______ in order to protect themselves and their families.
2. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
3. Oleg becomes depressed when he realizes that he cannot ________ anything that he wants.
4. Who begins to make preparations for a card game with Pavel and the others?
5. Dontsova believes that ________ medicine is always the better option for those who need health care.
(a) Family doctor.
(d) Paid for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Oreshchenkov is a doctor who has been jailed a number of times because he wanted to have a _______________.
2. Who does Pavel now lay beside since he is in too much pain to fight or to argue?
3. Whose mother has found the special treatment for his cancer, and she is sending it through channels?
4. Who tells Oleg it would have been better to be in the prison camp than to be one who acted as a witness against those going to prison camps?
5. Dontsova tells Vera to give Oleg some _________ before he is released to go home.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)