|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The idea of _______ socialism is something that Shulubin promotes when he is talking with Oleg about his past and the future.
2. The deserter was released during ____________ time, but this did not mean the Kadmins were free to go.
(a) Cold war.
3. What treatment has left Oleg feeling run down and less able to take the walks he used to take in the grounds?
(d) Lack of treatment.
4. Oleg becomes depressed when he realizes that he cannot ________ anything that he wants.
5. What is the phrase that Aviette believes is improper to use when she is talking with her father?
(a) Cult of personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vera finds out that Oleg gets a ________ from Zoya every morning.
2. What comes into the room just as the conversation between the doctors begins to get heated and exhausted?
3. Out of the five doctors who are receiving pay, how many of them are capable of operating on patients?
4. What does Chaly offer to Pavel before they begin to talk about their lives in more detail?
5. Who decides that Oleg should not see Vera so he is told that she is not there?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)