|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Dyomka finally agree in order to be moved out of the ward?
(a) To no more treatments.
(c) To having more injections.
(d) To being cured.
2. What comes into the room just as the conversation between the doctors begins to get heated and exhausted?
(a) The doctor's wife.
(b) A nurse.
(c) St. Bernard dog.
(d) A cool breeze.
3. Oleg protests with the transfusion he is about to be given because he believes the blood is _________.
(b) The wrong type.
(c) Not helping.
4. Which animal was removed from the cage when a visitor harmed them?
5. Who disagrees with Aviette when she is talking with her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with the doctors on the rounds to see the patients during the day?
2. What does Chaly offer to Pavel before they begin to talk about their lives in more detail?
3. While it is the second anniversary of _______ death, there is only a small article in the paper about this event, which disappoints Pavel.
4. Dontsova tells Vera to give Oleg some _________ before he is released to go home.
5. Who had a man she loved killed in the war, though she now loves Oleg?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)