Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1-2
1. Pavel is an important man in the Soviet Union and he has a tumor on his _______ when he comes to the ward.
2. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
3. Who comes with Kapa to drop Pavel off at the hospital when he is admitted to the cancer ward?
4. What did Pavel and his wife make in order to try to bypass the normal treatment regimens in the hospital?
5. What is the number of the ward that Pavel is directed to when he arrives at the hospital?
6. What does Kapa attempt to give the nurse in order to help Pavel get better treatment than others?
This section contains 3,311 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)