|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which patient tells the surgeon that he is tired of the cutting and wants to be released?
2. Vera remembers another patient just like Pavel who had accused her of trying to __________ him when he was in the ward.
3. _________ is a very strong man, a construction worker who travels all over the Soviet Union to do the hardest work.
4. What is Dontsova's excuse for not being able to finish a project on which she has been working for a long time?
(a) She doesn't care about it anymore.
(c) No energy.
(d) No time.
5. Who tells Oleg it would have been better to be in the prison camp than to be one who acted as a witness against those going to prison camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is miserable and in pain when they are at the hospital for their treatment.
2. What does the patient in #56 realize that the surgeon's answer probably means for his case?
3. What does Chaly offer to Pavel before they begin to talk about their lives in more detail?
4. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
5. What does Zoya like to do when she is not actively helping patients on the ward or studying for school?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)