|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tumor that Pavel has prevents him from being able to ____________, which causes him to change the way he interacts with others.
(a) Lift his arm.
(c) Move his body.
(d) Turn from side to side.
2. What does the nurse bring to the ward that Pavel wants to see before anyone else?
3. At whose house is Oleg told he could stay after he is discharged from the hospital that day?
(d) No one's.
4. Which of the patients is told that she will need to have her breast cut off in order to be saved?
5. Vera remembers another patient just like Pavel who had accused her of trying to __________ him when he was in the ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yefrem decide he needs to tell all of the patients on the ward as a part of his life's mission?
2. Who is the night nurse trying to get her work done, but there is too much work for her to do?
3. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
4. Pavel hints at the fact that Shulubin is not a _________, to which Shulubin responds 'on the contrary.'
5. What does Oleg realize about Vera when she comes with Zoya to examine him while on rounds?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)