|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oleg realize about Vera when she comes with Zoya to examine him while on rounds?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She knows about Zoya.
2. Vera is more concerned about ________, so she decides to spend more time with him than usual.
3. The idea of _______ socialism is something that Shulubin promotes when he is talking with Oleg about his past and the future.
4. Vera allows people to assume she has a _________ since she feels it would be embarrassing to admit otherwise.
(a) Medical degree.
5. Oleg protests with the transfusion he is about to be given because he believes the blood is _________.
(c) Not helping.
(d) The wrong type.
Short Answer Questions
1. The other patients make fun of Pavel as they ask him why he is on the ___________ if he does not have cancer.
2. Where does Sibgator decide to stay in order to keep himself comfortable when he is staying at the cancer ward?
3. At the start of this section, who is walking the grounds of the hospital, remembering where he used to live?
4. What does the nurse give to Pavel when he wakes up from his injection?
5. What does Vera reveal about Dontsova when she is talking to Lev during this section?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)