|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Oleg feel he needed to wait to do when he was living in the wild land?
(b) Talk to his family.
(d) Get treatment.
2. Who is the new neighbor of Pavel beside him in the hospital room?
3. What is Zoya studying in the book when she is talking with the other patients?
4. What does Sibgator not have as a result of his condition, though other patients have one of these?
5. What was thrown in the eye of the animal that was taken out of the exhibit because it was blinded by the attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Dyomka finally agree in order to be moved out of the ward?
2. _________ is a very strong man, a construction worker who travels all over the Soviet Union to do the hardest work.
3. Vera learns there will be an ________ the next day so the hospital staff needs to put away anything that was not a part of what was issued to the hospital.
4. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
5. Yefrem believes the men should be talking about what a man's ________ is for, instead of talking about other nonsense.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)