|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Kadmins, Oleg remembers, only found _______ in everything that happened to them.
2. Kapa tells Pavel she has received a letter from his ________ which brings Pavel bad news about the town.
3. What does Kapa attempt to give the nurse in order to help Pavel get better treatment than others?
(c) A different pillow.
(d) A special badge.
4. Zoya just wants a ________ to be her husband so that she can have a better life than her parents did.
(a) Good man.
(b) Rich man.
(c) Powerful man.
(d) Strong man.
5. What is the treatment that Vadim receives when he is first admitted to the cancer ward?
(c) Birch bark fungus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to be absent from the ward for ten days in order to attend a political rally?
2. Aviette talks about how one should tell others of the _____________ in life, rather than to talk about the opposite side of life.
3. Who is the surgeon that operates on Dyomka's back during the story, according to the text?
4. What is Dontsova also trying to complete, though she doesn't seem to have the time for this assignment?
5. The other patients make fun of Pavel as they ask him why he is on the ___________ if he does not have cancer.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)