|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
2. Who is the new neighbor of Pavel beside him in the hospital room?
3. Which of the patients is told that she will need to have her breast cut off in order to be saved?
4. Who tells the women physicians that he is ready to go home, as he often tells them during his time on the ward?
5. Dontsova is compared to a(n)on _________ which is overworked and overused, according to the text in the book.
(b) X-ray machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lev points out that birch tree fungus is all the rage in ________, according to the medical world.
2. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
3. What is the name of one of the ineffective doctors who talks to Lev as if Oleg is not there?
4. The nurse tells Kapa that there is no possibility for ___________ in the hospital, even though they might be more important than others.
5. Where does Zoya invite Oleg to sit with her when she is on a break during her shift?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)