|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
(c) A chance.
(d) To worry about medication.
2. What does Yefrem decide the answer to the question of what do men live by is?
3. Vera finds out that Oleg gets a ________ from Zoya every morning.
4. What does Oleg reveal to be his status in the country when he is speaking with Zoya after she gets off work?
(a) Administrative exile.
(b) Criminal exile.
(c) Political exile.
5. Pavel learns that Rodichev has been ________ and that he is now returning to the town.
(a) Put into power once more.
(c) Cleared of all charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sibgator not have as a result of his condition, though other patients have one of these?
2. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
3. What is Dontsova also trying to complete, though she doesn't seem to have the time for this assignment?
4. What is Dontsova's excuse for not being able to finish a project on which she has been working for a long time?
5. The surgeon tells Proshka that she will explain his _________ to him before his discharge from the cancer ward.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)