|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yefrem is described as feeling his _______ receding as a part of the disease he is faced with in the story.
2. Dontsova has had far more exposure to _________ than is healthy, which is why she is becoming ill herself.
(d) Cleaning products.
3. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
4. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
5. Whose magic root needs to be poured out in order to avoid being found by the authorities?
(a) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pavel and his wife make in order to try to bypass the normal treatment regimens in the hospital?
2. Dontsova tells Oleg that he should stay in the ward because she wants to _______ him, even though he is feeling better now.
3. Oleg protests with the transfusion he is about to be given because he believes the blood is _________.
4. Someone wanted to throw Oleg out of the hospital because he was not from ________, according to his recollection.
5. Who does Lev seek out in order to find a better conversation than the one that is happening in the private room?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)