|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pavel is ________ of his wife and of his station in life and is appalled by his treatment in the hospital.
2. What does Zoya like to do when she is not actively helping patients on the ward or studying for school?
(a) Read romance novels.
(c) Watch TV.
3. What does Oleg believe Zoya looks like when she takes off her nurse's cap?
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) His mother.
(d) An angel.
4. The nurse tells Kapa that there is no possibility for ___________ in the hospital, even though they might be more important than others.
(c) Private care.
5. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tumor that Pavel has prevents him from being able to ____________, which causes him to change the way he interacts with others.
2. Who tells the women physicians that he is ready to go home, as he often tells them during his time on the ward?
3. Where does Zoya invite Oleg to sit with her when she is on a break during her shift?
4. Who is supposed to be absent from the ward for ten days in order to attend a political rally?
5. What does Kapa attempt to give the nurse in order to help Pavel get better treatment than others?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)