|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is miserable and in pain when they are at the hospital for their treatment.
2. What does Oleg reveal to be his status in the country when he is speaking with Zoya after she gets off work?
(a) Political exile.
(b) Criminal exile.
(c) Administrative exile.
3. The tumor that Pavel has prevents him from being able to ____________, which causes him to change the way he interacts with others.
(b) Lift his arm.
(c) Move his body.
(d) Turn from side to side.
4. Dontsova is concerned about patients who have experienced ____________, even as they were treated in other parts of their bodies.
(d) Radiation sickness.
5. To whom does Pavel say he will report the woman physicians because he is angry with his treatment?
(a) The president.
(b) The authorities.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yefrem is described as feeling his _______ receding as a part of the disease he is faced with in the story.
2. Pavel is ________ of his wife and of his station in life and is appalled by his treatment in the hospital.
3. What is Dontsova's excuse for not being able to finish a project on which she has been working for a long time?
4. How does Zoya get to her job at the hospital ward, according to the story?
5. What is Dontsova also trying to complete, though she doesn't seem to have the time for this assignment?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)