|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
(c) To worry about medication.
(d) A chance.
2. How does Zoya get to her job at the hospital ward, according to the story?
(a) A friend drives her.
(b) Her car.
(d) By foot.
3. Where is the cancer that Sibgator has, causing him to be in extreme pain most of the time?
(a) His back.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His neck.
(d) His arm.
4. What does Oleg believe Zoya looks like when she takes off her nurse's cap?
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) His mother.
(d) An angel.
5. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yefrem is described as feeling his _______ receding as a part of the disease he is faced with in the story.
2. To whom does Pavel say he will report the woman physicians because he is angry with his treatment?
3. Kapa tells Pavel she has received a letter from his ________ which brings Pavel bad news about the town.
4. The tumor that Pavel has prevents him from being able to ____________, which causes him to change the way he interacts with others.
5. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)