|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dontsova tells Oleg that he should stay in the ward because she wants to _______ him, even though he is feeling better now.
(d) Get to know.
2. What does the chief surgeon in the cancer ward do which causes some to think she is not setting a good example?
(a) Reveal the diagnoses of patients.
(b) Chain smoke.
(c) Sleep on the job.
(d) Ignore patients.
3. To whom does Pavel say he will report the woman physicians because he is angry with his treatment?
(a) The president.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) The authorities.
4. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
5. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vera remember as being difficult even when he first started to stay in the cancer ward?
2. The tumor that Pavel has prevents him from being able to ____________, which causes him to change the way he interacts with others.
3. The surgeon tells Proshka that she will explain his _________ to him before his discharge from the cancer ward.
4. How many other patients are assigned to the ward that Pavel is assigned to, though he does not care to know them?
5. Who tells the women physicians that he is ready to go home, as he often tells them during his time on the ward?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)