|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the ward that Pavel is directed to when he arrives at the hospital?
2. Who is supposed to be absent from the ward for ten days in order to attend a political rally?
3. Pavel assigns ________ to the other patients on the ward after they begin to make fun of him for thinking he doesn't have cancer.
4. What does the patient in #56 realize that the surgeon's answer probably means for his case?
(a) He is on the right path.
(b) He is going to get better soon.
(c) He is a goner.
(d) He is cured.
5. Dontsova is a person who is committed to _______ her patients and to being everything she can be to everyone in her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pavel and his wife claim to ______ people, but they do not want to be too close to them at the same time.
2. The other patients make fun of Pavel as they ask him why he is on the ___________ if he does not have cancer.
3. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
4. Dontsova has had far more exposure to _________ than is healthy, which is why she is becoming ill herself.
5. Dontsova is concerned about patients who have experienced ____________, even as they were treated in other parts of their bodies.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)