|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sibgator not have as a result of his condition, though other patients have one of these?
2. To whom does Pavel say he will report the woman physicians because he is angry with his treatment?
(a) The president.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) The authorities.
3. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
4. What does Oleg believe Zoya looks like when she takes off her nurse's cap?
(a) His mother.
(b) Teddy bear.
(c) An angel.
5. What does Kapa attempt to give the nurse in order to help Pavel get better treatment than others?
(b) A different pillow.
(d) A special badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pavel is an important man in the Soviet Union and he has a tumor on his _______ when he comes to the ward.
2. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
3. Who comes with Kapa to drop Pavel off at the hospital when he is admitted to the cancer ward?
4. Where does Sibgator decide to stay in order to keep himself comfortable when he is staying at the cancer ward?
5. Oleg tells Zoya she should move to the ________ of Kazakhstan when she gets her medical license.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)