|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dontsova tell Oleg about his treatment, which is why he cannot leave just yet?
(a) It doesn't work.
(b) It's incomplete.
(c) He isn't ready to go home.
(d) It hasn't started.
2. Who comes with Kapa to drop Pavel off at the hospital when he is admitted to the cancer ward?
(c) An armed guard.
(d) No one.
3. Dr. Oreshchenkov is a doctor who has been jailed a number of times because he wanted to have a _______________.
(a) Bigger piece of land.
(b) Private practice.
(c) Larger salary.
4. In the dream, Pavel is told by a woman that he is the man who made her husband ________ over the years.
(c) Be promoted.
5. Oleg protests with the transfusion he is about to be given because he believes the blood is _________.
(a) The wrong type.
(b) Not helping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kapa tells Pavel she has received a letter from his ________ which brings Pavel bad news about the town.
2. During his dream, Pavel's _______ hurts, but he can not remember why this hurts at all.
3. What does the nurse give to Pavel when he wakes up from his injection?
4. Who is supposed to be absent from the ward for ten days in order to attend a political rally?
5. What does Oleg learn about Lev during this section of the story? Lev has been __________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)