|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the women physicians that he is ready to go home, as he often tells them during his time on the ward?
2. Who has become one of Oleg's adversaries at this point of the story?
3. What does Oleg begin to study in order to ensure he is healthy for when he is with Zoya?
(a) Patient charts.
(b) His body.
(d) Medical textbooks.
4. Who does Lev seek out in order to find a better conversation than the one that is happening in the private room?
5. Pavel assigns ________ to the other patients on the ward after they begin to make fun of him for thinking he doesn't have cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ is always quiet, walking around the ward, listening to all of the conversations, but not contributing to them.
2. Where is the cancer that Sibgator has, causing him to be in extreme pain most of the time?
3. Vera allows people to assume she has a _________ since she feels it would be embarrassing to admit otherwise.
4. Pavel and his wife claim to ______ people, but they do not want to be too close to them at the same time.
5. Dontsova is compared to a(n)on _________ which is overworked and overused, according to the text in the book.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)