|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sibgator decide to stay in order to keep himself comfortable when he is staying at the cancer ward?
(a) Nurses station.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) His bed.
2. Who tries to get the political trip canceled several times, but is unsuccessful in doing so?
3. How many other patients are assigned to the ward that Pavel is assigned to, though he does not care to know them?
4. Pavel assigns ________ to the other patients on the ward after they begin to make fun of him for thinking he doesn't have cancer.
5. What is the form of government that is in place at the time of the Soviet Union in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is miserable and in pain when they are at the hospital for their treatment.
2. Who can read a little Latin, which allows him to decipher that one patient has an untreatable tumor?
3. What does Kostoglotov ask to borrow from Zoya when they are flirting together at the nurses station?
4. Vera tells Pavel that he can have a(n) _________ at 11:30am that day or he can choose to check out.
5. What does Sibgator not have as a result of his condition, though other patients have one of these?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)