|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pavel talks to his doctor about his condition, his doctor tells him that he does not have ___________.
(a) To worry about medication.
(b) A chance.
2. Who looks at the patients with contempt and refuses to learn more about them?
3. Vera remembers another patient just like Pavel who had accused her of trying to __________ him when he was in the ward.
4. _________ is a very strong man, a construction worker who travels all over the Soviet Union to do the hardest work.
5. Oleg tells Dontsova that he came to the hospital in order to have his ________ alleviated, according to his description of his history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pavel is ________ of his wife and of his station in life and is appalled by his treatment in the hospital.
2. Dontsova is concerned about patients who have experienced ____________, even as they were treated in other parts of their bodies.
3. The men constantly think about how difficult it was for them to get ___________ to the cancer ward.
4. What is Zoya studying in the book when she is talking with the other patients?
5. What does Dontsova tell Oleg about his treatment, which is why he cannot leave just yet?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)