|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21, and Part Two, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which patient tells the surgeon that he is tired of the cutting and wants to be released?
2. What does the patient in #56 realize that the surgeon's answer probably means for his case?
(a) He is cured.
(b) He is on the right path.
(c) He is going to get better soon.
(d) He is a goner.
3. Where is the cancer that Sibgator has, causing him to be in extreme pain most of the time?
(a) His neck.
(b) His arm.
(c) His back.
(d) His stomach.
4. What is the treatment that Vadim receives when he is first admitted to the cancer ward?
(b) Birch bark fungus.
5. Pavel and his wife claim to ______ people, but they do not want to be too close to them at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
2. What does Dontsova tell Oleg about his treatment, which is why he cannot leave just yet?
3. It is revealed that Pavel is a(n) _____________ supervisor and was instrumental in having many people removed from the town.
4. Which of the patients is announced to have died during this portion of the story?
5. What does Pavel want his wife to research when she goes back home from the hospital?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)