|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21, and Part Two, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the patients is announced to have died during this portion of the story?
2. What does Yefrem decide the answer to the question of what do men live by is?
3. Pavel and his wife claim to ______ people, but they do not want to be too close to them at the same time.
4. Zoya just wants a ________ to be her husband so that she can have a better life than her parents did.
(a) Rich man.
(b) Strong man.
(c) Good man.
(d) Powerful man.
5. What does Zoya tell Oleg not to take so that he can be able to maintain his virility when they have a chance to be together?
(c) Any more pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment has left Oleg feeling run down and less able to take the walks he used to take in the grounds?
2. Where does Zoya invite Oleg to sit with her when she is on a break during her shift?
3. What is the phrase that Aviette believes is improper to use when she is talking with her father?
4. What does Yefrem decide he needs to tell all of the patients on the ward as a part of his life's mission?
5. Someone wanted to throw Oleg out of the hospital because he was not from ________, according to his recollection.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)