|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, 21, and Part Two, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vera remember as being difficult even when he first started to stay in the cancer ward?
2. Who is supposed to be absent from the ward for ten days in order to attend a political rally?
3. The deserter was released during ____________ time, but this did not mean the Kadmins were free to go.
(b) Cold war.
4. __________ wants to get healthy, return to his village, marry, and have children, according to his plans.
5. What does Oleg reveal to be his status in the country when he is speaking with Zoya after she gets off work?
(a) Criminal exile.
(c) Political exile.
(d) Administrative exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vera is more concerned about ________, so she decides to spend more time with him than usual.
2. What is Zoya studying in the book when she is talking with the other patients?
3. The Kadmins, Oleg remembers, only found _______ in everything that happened to them.
4. To whom does Pavel say he will report the woman physicians because he is angry with his treatment?
5. What does Dontsova tell Oleg about his treatment, which is why he cannot leave just yet?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)