|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman from #138 want from Dyomka after she learns about her breast?
(b) A kiss on her breast.
(c) A promise to take care of her.
(d) A hug.
2. Which patient tells the surgeon that he is tired of the cutting and wants to be released?
3. What does Vadim feel he has to contribute to the world during his short time on the planet?
(a) A scientific discovery.
(b) His smile.
(c) His laugh.
4. What does the chief surgeon in the cancer ward do which causes some to think she is not setting a good example?
(a) Sleep on the job.
(b) Reveal the diagnoses of patients.
(c) Ignore patients.
(d) Chain smoke.
5. What does Yefrem decide the answer to the question of what do men live by is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
2. What is the treatment that Vadim receives when he is first admitted to the cancer ward?
3. Vera allows people to assume she has a _________ since she feels it would be embarrassing to admit otherwise.
4. What does Yefrem decide he needs to tell all of the patients on the ward as a part of his life's mission?
5. How many years in prison was the truck driver's sentence when the loss in the truck was discovered?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)