|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lev says that a woman will keep a man from doing something ______ in his life.
2. What is the reaction of the two women who were given the punishment they were given by Yuri for stealing?
3. What does the chief surgeon in the cancer ward do which causes some to think she is not setting a good example?
(a) Sleep on the job.
(b) Chain smoke.
(c) Ignore patients.
(d) Reveal the diagnoses of patients.
4. What does Zoya tell Oleg not to take so that he can be able to maintain his virility when they have a chance to be together?
(d) Any more pills.
5. What is the name of one of the ineffective doctors who talks to Lev as if Oleg is not there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the patients is told that she will need to have her breast cut off in order to be saved?
2. Who is the author of the short stories that Yefrem is reading, which causes Pavel to laugh?
3. Which patient tells the surgeon that he is tired of the cutting and wants to be released?
4. What does the patient in #56 realize that the surgeon's answer probably means for his case?
5. What are Oleg and Zoya filling up in the supply room when they suddenly begin kissing each other?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)