Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John left by the river when he is injured?
2. What does Buck hear in the forest that stimulates old instincts?
3. Who haunts Buck at John's fireside?
4. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
5. Why does Buck refuse to go with the inexperienced men?
Dave was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if he had not been in the book at all?
Mercy and Justice were two themes that played a huge role in this book. Where are these themes present, and which characters are most affected by them?
How is the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters are most affected by this?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)