Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John left by the river when he is injured?
2. What does Buck hear in the forest that stimulates old instincts?
3. Who haunts Buck at John's fireside?
4. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
5. Why does Buck refuse to go with the inexperienced men?
Each of the dogs had very different characteristics and personalities. What are the defining features of each of the dogs, and how does their individuality affect the course of the plot?
There were many different symbols present in this book. What are these symbols, and how does their presence alter the course of the plot?
How is the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters are most affected by this?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)