Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is John left by the river when he is injured?
2. What does Buck hear in the forest that stimulates old instincts?
3. Who haunts Buck at John's fireside?
4. What is Perrault ordered to do when they reach their destination?
5. Why does Buck refuse to go with the inexperienced men?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Jack London have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Valor was a theme of this book that was very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)